When my hair was done I thanked Xavier and politely kicked him outside for mom to start getting dressed.

I did my makeup and finally sprayed my face with setting spray. Then started to get dressed in my closet since my stuff was there and mommas occupying the bedroom.

After a good hour to an hour and a half I finished getting my full outfit including my shoes and jewelry.
When I finished I walked out and saw my mom. She was gorgeous. Like supermodel gorgeous. Like how does she have seven kids type of gorgeous. She's probably gonna get..I shouldn't be thinking about that I told myself.

"Mommy!" I shouted.

"You look wow." Was all I could say.

"Bambina. You look wow yourself." She said her eyes just as wide as mine.

"We look hot as fuck." I said finally both of us looking in the mirror.

"Okay, it's almost time to leave we're like 2 minutes early!" She said.

In the mean time I messaged the family group chat I made last night and said

Me: We're readyyyy.

Papa: can't wait to see you girls especially you wifey 😉.

Me: dad no please.

Hermès: stop please.

Enzo: no.no.

Lessi: not here please private message each other.

Saint: yes do that.

Xavier: I know that mom's hair alone is going to make him go crazy, I'm not coming home tonight anyone feel free to join.

Alonzo:I second that.

Me: Honestly was thinking about not coming home after seeing how hot mom looks. But I came to a conclusion, that it will not happen at home.

Alonzo: I could see that happening.

Me: mom's blushing hehe.

Enzo: Dimitri's here.

Mommy: Now Alyssa's blushing hehe

Me: whatever, can we come down?

Papa: yes you guys can.

Me: okay bye.

"You ready mom?" I said.

"Yes, are you?" she asked.

"Yes." I confirmed.

After taking a deep breath we both exited my room and walked down the staircase, with mom leading.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Xavier said spotting us, causing the rest of boys to face us.

"Mom. Wow. Sissy? You look like a princess." Sante said eyes wide.

"H-honey, Fanculo! Ahh, um principessa, you look beautiful as well, but Lilyliah." Dad said kissing mom.

"Sorella, you look ethereal." Alessi smiled, "Mama, you look beautiful."

"We are going to have our work cut out for us tonight y'all." Lorenzo said as the others nodded.

The rest of the brothers gave me compliments and I was fine until one voice said,

"putain princesse tu es à couper le souffle." Dimitri said causing me to inhale a sharp breath at the sight of him. He looked so what's the word...hot? sexy? I don't know.

(Fuck princess, you look breathtaking.) in french

to say I blushed will not efficiently described how I looked. My cheeks transformed into a whole other color and we can't forget the fact that I had a whole fucking zoo in my stomach.