Chapter 9

Chapter 9: The fifth Kingdom

"Welcome my children."

In the mysterious Diamond Kingdom, the three royal heads of the Spade Kingdom, Heart Kingdom and Sun Kingdom is meeting for the first time, the leader of the kingdom they didn't even know exists before.

"Children?" Obanai was confused

"Master, I've came back." Uzui kneel down in front of the figure. "As promised, I brought them before you."

"Thank you Uzui." The man spoke

'His voice is soothing and calming. And he has close to no scent at all. Who is this man?" Tanjiro thought to himself

"So you are the one that wanted to go to the Clover Kingdom?" The man asked them

"H-hai sir." Tanjiro responded

"Excuse me, not to be rude but, who are you?" Giyuu interrupts

"Oh, forgive me for my rudeness. My name is Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the leader of this humble little Kingdom." Kagaya spoken. "May I know your name as well?"

"Ah, hai. Tomioka Giyuu, King of the Spade Kingdom."

"Iguro Obanai, ruler of the Heart Kingdom."

"Kamado Tanjiro, prince of the Sun Kingdom."

"Kamado?" Kagaya spoke as if he recognise it

"Hai, its my family name." Tanjiro quickly responded

"It is true then." Kagaya smiled

"What is true?" Uzui asked

"The story of the past." Kagaya smiled

"What story?"

"Let me show you."

"Cloaking magic: Visionary of the past."

Kagaya casts a cloak above and around them making it dark. But then, a slither of light is seen in the center of the circle.

"What is this place?" Tanjiro wonders

"Once upon a time," Kagaya began

"What is this? A bedtime story?" Obanai blurted

"Shush. Sorry master. Please continue." Uzui simply said

"Its fine Uzui." Kagaya flashed a gentle smile

.

Before the four kingdoms exist, the land was nothing but a free land for all. Tribes of many kinds live a happy life amongst each other. And some were even lucky enough to be gifted by the gods.

Magical powers before were used to do such simple things and virtually nothing wrong is gonna happen. Until, some unknown forces came seeking for the rich and prosperous land. Wanting to claim it as their own. The tribes fought but failed times and times again.

It was until only five tribes left standing against them. Five leaders assembles to go and fight for their lands.

.

"Wait, five leaders? That wasn't part of the story I heard."

"Weren't there only four leaders?" Obanai questions them

"You two just shut up. God just let him finish." Uzui shut them both up

.

As I was saying, five leaders assembles together to fight the unknown army. They were up against enemies with canon and guns. But they don't have what the the tribes leader has, magic. They all use their magical abilities and fought with one leader uses a sword as his weapon.