I then decided to use my vampire strength to drag him to my cave. I don't know what I'll do with him yet, but I have some books on humans there so I can probably look up what to do when I get home.

As a vampire I can technically drink human blood, though  I'm vegan and would never. However, when I first saw the blood it looked appetizing for half a second and I grew fangs without realizing it.

✮✢❂✶✧

I drag the man to my room, and since it is the night time my roommates are out. So no one can be suspicious and ask me about him at the moment.

As vampires we sleep during the day, so around 2:00am was a good time for my roommates to go out and do whatever it is that they do.

I dragged the human to my bedroom, and began to dab at the cut on his forehead.

Since vampires don't bleed, it was very odd to see it. Though I knew to try and put pressure on the wound from movies.

Then the human started to stir.

I hid my fangs quickly and backed up a bit as he began to wake up.

"H-hey, w-where...w-what happened?" He asks.

"Oh um. Hello, sir." I say, trying to get him to look at me by making eye contact.

"Where am I ?" He asks, confused.

"My room." I say, and he looks around, then touches his head, but pulls back due to the pain.

"Why am I here!? What happened?" He asks.

"You don't remember?" I say.

"Not really..." he says, blinking excessively.

"This is my place. You got hurt in the forest, so I was just trying to help you out." I tell him.

"This is just my bedroom. I also gave you a towel for your head." I say, and he goes to touch it slowly and winces a bit more in pain.

"The man looks around my room then starts to speak. Is that a coffin?" He asks, sounding confused.

"Well, yeah..." I say, not understanding his reasoning for pointing that out.

"Cool!" He says, seeming almost amused by it.

He looks around some more then poses a question.

"Do you have a mirror I can borrow?" He asks.

"What's that?" I ask him, utterly confused.

"Haha, you know! So I can see myself. For my head.." he says, looking at me as if I should know what that is.

"Oh, umm. I've lent my mirror to someone, sorry." I say, as a cover.

I know I've heard that word before but like vampires can't even use mirrors, so I forget what it does.

"Umm, okaaay. Do you have any water I could drink? I'm very thirsty!" He says.

"Uhh yeah, I'll be right back you stay here!" I say then run down stairs.

Fuck what do humans like/need? Damn, why didn't I pay more attention in human studies!!

I decide to then get him the water he asked for.

Since I'm a vampire, to me a human is like any other foreign creature, like a mermaid or a ghost, or a unicorn. Like wtf do they even eat? Do they even eat?!!

Why couldn't it have been a zombie, at least I'd know what to feed the thing?!!

I gather up some fruits and water and place them on the ground in front of the human.

"That should be good! Is that okay?" I say.

"Umm, thank you?" He says, then hesitantly picks the apple up off the floor and wipes it on his shirt. The bowl of water I'd brought, he brings to his face to drink, and I force a smile secretly regretting not giving him a proper glass.

If you enjoyed plz vote. More to come