Chapter Forty-Five

Hunter's POV:

  This can't go too bad, right? I mean, their family is very popular in the coven. Especially Odalia and Amity.

  Forgot to mention this, Edric's dad knows I'm the Golden Guard, he saw me walking around the castle a couple weeks ago. Darius told him who I was, without my permission! 

  Anyways, back to what I was saying just now. The Blights have a very high rank in the coven, if Alador knows about me 'running away', he can just take me back to Belos, and I don't want that happening. But he's pretty nice though, I don't think he would do that, right? I'm questioning everything right now.

  It may seem like I'm panicking a little too much right now, but everything is going wrong in my life. Even if the smallest bad thing happens right now, everything will go wrong. So, I have a reason to be panicky. 

  "Heyy, my dearest father," We're in his dad's workshop inside their basement. "What do you need Edric? If you can't tell, I'm pretty busy right now." He notices me and pauses. "Why are you here? I thought you were the Golden Guard. Was Darius lying or something?" "Yeah, that's a part of what we needed to talk to you about." "Go ahead." "Basically, Belos is a bitch, and now Hunter here, can't live in the castle anymore." Alador looks at me. "So, what are you asking?" "Can he please stay here, just until he finds somewhere else to stay?" 

  "Uh, I don't know, I'll have to talk to your mother about this. I can't do anything like this without her knowing, I'm sorry." "It's okay, it's not your fault. Sorry for all of this." "No, it's fine, don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong." Alador looks so awkward and uncomftable during this. 

  ~~

Edric and I go back upstairs to his room after all of that. "So, uh, sorry about that. We can't do much without my mom being involved. To be honest, I don't even think she's going to be okay with it. She's been hating the coven since they embarssed Amity during the withches duel." "Stop apologizing, please. Again, it's not your fault, calm down. I'll just find somewhere else to stay." I take his hand into mine. "Everything going to be fine. Don't worry about it, okay?"

  Honestly, I had no idea I had that much confidence to do that. Either way, I'm still proud of myself. I just realized though, today I was supposed to tell Edric about all of that stuff. Eh, I can just tell him later, it'll be fine, hopefully.

  "Hmm, I don't think anything is going on tomorrow." Edric mumbles to himself while he's on his scroll. "What are you talking about?" "Oh, I was just going to see if you wanted to go over to the Owl House tomorrow and hang out with Luz, Mittens and Emira?" "Sure why not, I don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow."

**

493 words

My band teacher has a actual band that he's in, it's called Panic Bomb. Go listen to them, they're actually pretty good. 

Have a great day/night =)