Chapter Thirty-Nine

Hunter's POV:

WARNING: Slight child abuse (It's not that bad but I thought some people might need a warning)

Something wakes me up by bursting open the door. "Wake up, Golden Guard!" I'm guessing that's Kikimora by her annoying ass voice. "What? I have school in the morning." Technically it's already morning since it's around two am. "Belos needs to have a talk with you. It's very important he said. Now, hurry up!" She leaves my room and slams the door shut. "It's way too early for this." I throw on my Golden Guard uniform and head downstairs.

  I have no clue what I did wrong this time. It must be really bad since he woke me up at two in the morning. Did he find out that I told everyone? I really don't know and it's killing me. Really hoping he doesn't take me out of Hexside. Either way, I don't think I'm going to school today, since it's that bad apparently.

  The doors to the throne room are wide open. I take a deep breath and walk in. "Hello sir, what did you need me for?" My voice sounds gross, probably because I got up like five minutes ago. "Do you want to guess why I have called you down here so early in the morning?" This is the last thing I wanted him to ask. I stay silent for a moment. "I don't know, I don't think I haven't done anything wrong since the last time I talked to you." "Hm, now you're lying to me? I thought you would've learned from last time you lied. I guess you didn't." He's scaring me.

  "I will ask you again, this time, be truthful. Why do you think I have called you here?" "Again, I don't know. I haven't done anything wrong." Shit, I just back talked, he's gonna kill me. "What did you just say to me?" "I am sorry, I didn't mean for my tone to be so rude. I didn't mean it like that." "You better try that again." "I have not broken any rules of the coven. Because of that, I don't know what you mean." This guy can't understand what I'm saying! It's not that hard to understand!

  "Oh so you're going to keep lying to me, aren't you?" He stands up. "Do you realize what happened the last time you lied?" Last time I lied, I got the scar on my face and the scar on my ear. "Maybe this will jog your memory." He sends one of the vines flying my way. Due to instinct, I immediatly dodge. If I didn't dodge, I would probably would be dying or already dead. 

  "I'm done with your attempts to dodge the question, I'm just going to get straight to the point." Belos pulls out a ball of red fluff, Rascal! "Would you like to explain what this was doing hiding in your room?" 

**

473 words

Teehee, angst

Have a great day/night :)