Ch4: Escape

Akash loves reading books, photography is his passion. He is the heir of Rathod groups and company but he doesn't want that.

Akash is an independent and fun-loving boy but there is a pain hidden in him.

12 years ago

He meet her

but who is this 'her'?

His childhood sweetheart. The girl was younger than him, maybe 2-3 years younger. She had this lovely smile on her face, she was divine and sacred to him.

She had saved his life that day and since then he was in love with her, consciously or subconsciously but he was in love.

He still cannot get over her. That girl's picture is still visible in front of his eyes and this is the reason why he never had a serious relationship with anyone because he never wanted commitment as he knew his heart belongs to someone else.

Although he is an adult now, still he cares for her and wonders is she fine?

"Akash come fast" his friends shouted at him at the airport. Today Amash was going back to his home after 12 years. What was waiting for him?

.................................................................

"This is for my lovely wife" Rudra made her wear the necklace from behind which made her body go frozen. She took a deep breath and ignored his eye contact. He held her by her jaw and sucked her lower lip hard and then parted her lips with his tongue. Vaani did not want to but had no option left. She opened her lips and his tongue went in and explored every bit of her mouth. Seeing her turning obedient, Rudra contended. He pulled her closer and kissed her for a really long time before letting her go. He then sat with his laptop and got engrossed in his work. Vaani, like an obedient wife, served him his coffee. Rudra was finally happy that she was accepting his love for her. He worked on his laptop while she folded the clothes. Suddenly he started feeling his eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Vaani smirked and watched him dozing again and again. He struggled to open his eyes as if slumber was engulfing him slowly. Soon everything dehazed in front of his eyes. He looked at Vaani who was standing right in front of her with a smile on her face but before he could do anything, he collapsed. Keeping away the sleeping pills, Vaani immediately went out of the room. Everyone was sleeping in this late hours.

"Vaani" Pragya called from behind, "run and never come back". Yes she was the one who provided her with the pills. She also gave her a phone and some cash, " use it in case of emergency. Now go to the police station and ask for help".

"Thank you Mrs Rathore" Vaani became emotional and hugged her, "you are a great human being".

Yes the guards were there so she used the backdoor to flee but those german shepherds usually guards the backdoor but Vaani is smarter. She had already tied them up this evening.

Vaani opened the gate and rushed out. For a moment she wondered, with this tight security, how come she managed to do so but then she ignored all these thoughts and went straight out of the mansion. Vaani tried to stop a can but couldn't find one hence she started walking barefoot towards the police station. That's the only place where she could be safe and can punish those people who did wrong to her. Yes she was afraid but it was not the right time to look back anymore. She is free now although it was still suspicious that no security could stop her that day.

She walked up to the police station and tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. "Finally" whispered Vaani and was about to take another step but all of a sudden a firm manly hand covered her mouth from behind. She struggled to get free, to shout but all in vain. The man was strong. He pushed her into the backseat of a car and before she could see or understand what was happening to her, the anonymous man blindfolded her, gagged her mouth and tied up her hands and feet.

Now she could see nothing but wiggled on the back seat as the car drove somewhere.

Her soul shrunk out of fear.

Is she again going back to the hell?