Chapter 28: All Fun and Games

TRIGGER WARNING: SCENES CONTAINS MENTION OF SEXUAL ABUSE WITH FAIRLY DESCRIPTIVE LANGUAGE.

Soon enough our fingers are entangled an his hand roams somewhere it had never been before.

Fortunately at that moment I cant take it anymore and I pull away for air.

His lips were a bright pink but his eyes looked far from finished.

"We can take this elsewhere..." he says.

My brow rises in a fraction of a second. "Elsewhere like?"

He stares at me for a moment before continuing. "Don't you like where this is going?"

I unintentionally bite my lip, but uncurl it when I see the agony it puts him under. "Yes-"

His eyes finalizes the matter.

"-but, isn't it a bit too fast?" I say.

Isren touches my the crook of arm confused, and I do my best to keep myself from going by my impulse.

"We've known eachother for months, and you know how I've felt from the beginning." he says staring into my eyes.

I take my gaze from his lips a mere inches from mine and look closer at him. "Never vocally. Do you...love me?"

He sighs and shakes his head.

"You have known me for months, so if you think it's not too fast, do you love me?" I repeat, my voice trembling lightly at the end.

"I adore you and you make me go crazy Mi." Isren says, the fire unmistakably in his brown embers.

"So that's a no." I say, facing forward in my seat.

"I thought you wanted to do whatever you wanted." Isren says, letting out a gust of air.

I did too.

"It's not about that." I say.

"Then what's the problem? If you're scared there's nothing to worry about." he whispers, his warm breath fanning my neck.

I close my eyes torn between my flesh and my heart.

The brief pause gives him encouragement to press light kisses down my neck, and when my breath quickens he smiles against me.

Slowly he nibbles at my resolve and lips come crashing back on his.

Even when his hand travels southern regions I block out what was left of my soul's silent cries so I could enjoy it, no matter the outcome.

He breaks away breathing heavy. "I know a place."

Immediately I nod but still.

My conscience wasn't so black that I was going to ditch my friend for the famouse five minutes in paradise.

"I have to tell Vic and know how she'll get home. Give me five minutes." I say and he nods.

.........................

"If only the girl was so easy to find." I mutter, pushing through the more crowded ground floor.

Only she knew what she saw in this petri dish of an activity she called fun.

I hobble past another inebriated man than narrowly misses my butt and I roll my eyes.

"Disgusting." I say under my breath as I make my way to the bathrooms.

Hopefully the stall would be quiet enough for me to call her while I took a break from the mad house.

The worry in me resurfaces as I turn the dimmer corner.