SEQUEL? OUT NOW.

O4 August 2023
I'm still on a semi hiatus so I'm quite slow to update, and that other book is still being written.

But I feel healed and mentally stable enough to finish the sequel.

I was in a painful emotional confusing and isolated place in 2021-2022.

Back then Nimi reminded me too much of myself and my compiling issues with love in different directions.

I don't know if you still trust me as an author, or care about a sequel, but I want to give her the ending she deserved.

I can't promise it will be the ending you have in mind.

Sequel:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/304043665?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=heyitsifs&wp_originator=33KdMyznmam706x2RaDSmZ%2Bq682fJG4zYUuJG4JdYYtEsreeb3NFzDOhGsIRqMwaGew8iqaqfr7v1p%2BdNeql3VaXiJeaAWK7S1WSe3VNZIOKJnKcZ0Cd7YFaQPRpR472

com/story/304043665?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=heyitsifs&wp_originator=33KdMyznmam706x2RaDSmZ%2Bq682fJG4zYUuJG4JdYYtEsreeb3NFzDOhGsIRqMwaGew8iqaqfr7v1p%2BdNeql3VaXiJeaAWK7S1WSe3VNZIOKJnKcZ0...

OUT NOW.

-Ife

02 May 2023

I know I'm a very unstable person. I'm not proud of it and it's probably my character flaw.

I still haven't written much since my announcement. Just school essays etc. I've been very busy. But I have an almost completed draft from about a year ago.

I'm surprised my books could ever get so much attention (ik 14k isn't much but I've been on Wattpad since I was 10 years old and I used to celebrate 20 reads on my crappy books).

Anyways, if you like shady attractive rich men, with interesting story lines.

It's a Game of Thrones/Arranged Marriage/Slightly Christian-esque kind of book.

Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.

https://www.wattpad.com/1205935032-treason-and-temptation-chapter-1-matters-of-the (Look at the inline comment beside this, the link is clickable there)

I'll release two chapters every week. (They're already written from months ago btw, just don't wanna chapter dump).

Thank you for all the love on this book, because every time I read some parts from my own eyes I cringe.

Best,

Ife Bajo.

10 Aug 2022 22:58
Remember this?

"With where I am right now and what I have in mind, I do not see a Nimi and Demilade sequel in which they don't break up at least for a period of time." Ife, Sequel Update Chapter.

And this?

"I hope you enjoyed the story and imagine a continuation fit for them. But things are best left where they are now." Ife, Sequel Update Chapter.

🥹✊🏽I made it to the other side of writers confusion, and personal trauma that made me unable to write this story.

Nimi and Demilade will be coming back for a sequel, and I have more plans to shake the cliches of Highschool relationships// christian couples even more😌😂.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the sequel coming out 1st of November...

Gone With You.

More updates, teasers and information will be coming up in the following weeks so keep this book in your library and follow me to stay in the loop of things. : )

Also if you're worried about Isren don't fret, I have plans for him not ready to be revealed yet🫣.

Now, on a scale of 1 to 10 how ready are you for the sequel?!

Oct 30 2022 16:13

Gonna go on a 2 year hiatus.

I feel a little lost without writing, and lost with it.

Thanks. for a lot. a whole lot.

-Ife.