Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 : Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Trim, trim.

Tufts of fur fell to the floor, grey, brown, white, and cream colors of it piled up on the newspaper covered floor of the 701 dorm.

The seasons are changing.

The canines stood a few metres from the pile of thick fur, "Wow..." Legoshi sighed. "There's so much more white and gray fur as usual."

"Isn't most of this just me and Legoshi's fur?" Collot inquired, pulling out his phone and snapping a photo of the thick mass of fur, "I'm gonna put this on roarter."

"Yeah, but there's actually more fur than last year."

"We're gonna sell this to the fur yarn store..."

"I wonder how much we'll get out of this..." Jack smiled.

The animals are getting ready for summer.

"Meteor Festival?"

"Yeah! It's a festival we celebrate every summer, I don't know about humans though." Hajin scratched his chin idly, as if in thought. Shima took a large bite out of his plain bread, "Okay..."

There's not much festival at their small town, only a gathering of family members or relatives coming to visit every early summer. And usually his mother's bakery gets filled by costumers while he had to work restless just to go through the day. He shivered at the memory of two animals making out at the back alley of their bakery, devouring each other's faces while groping and touching every-

"The town's community is asking us to be in charge of the meteor festival's decoration again!" Sanou exclaimed, holding out a poster of the meteor festival. Shima didn't even realize that he was already at their club meeting, sitting beside his fellow stage crew members.

He looked at each and every one of his teammates, "Why do you guys look so down? Shouldn't we be happy?" The other teams celebrated happily while their team looked like idiots staring at nowhere, "Nah, it's just more work for us."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Kai nodded, resting his hands behind his head.

"Guys," Dom started with a small sigh. "We're having a conference today in the storehouse."

"Okay..." They all replied.

~~~~Later~~~~

"Wow..." The human looked around the storehouse in awe. There were a few dinosaur sculptures lying around, especially the T-rex. Shima opened a crate and peered inside. "What's all of this?"

"Reusables," Kai remarked as he also peered at the crate. "Things we made before." Shima pulled out a fancy summer hat, "Did you guys make all these sculptures?" he pointed at the sculptures.

"Yeah, these are all the pieces we made last year, but I guess we can't reuse them, huh?" Dom rested his hands on his hips. "Good grief, we're going to be so busy," He added, stressing over the work and time they have on their hands.

Legoshi stood awkwardly, gazing at the dinosaurs, reminiscing himself of the cold history, "We need to make new sculptures..." Mina, the girrafe, huffed. She crossed her arms on her chest and looked at Dom, expecting an answer from the peafowl.

"That's right."

"I want to make a pteranodon!" Kibi squealed. Shima tilted his head in confusion, "What's a pteranodon?"

I just want to make a horseshoe crab... Legoshi thought as he watched Kibi stop his giggles and squeals before facing Shima with a more confused expression, "You don't know pteranodons?"