𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕀𝕀 - 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖

DANGANRONPA : X-OUT

prologue II
four types of people

The room was crowded with people scattered around the area. The floors were of a type of wood, and many tables lay across the room. In the front was a stage of sorts, accompanied by the many golden flowers from the field. Modero was sensing a pattern with these flowers. Benji and Aneko had left to other people, leaving Modero alone with Takemoto.

"Well... go on and introduce yourself to people," she spoke. Then, she too left.

And there was one.

Modero stood awkwardly near the doors, taking in the large room. From his quick counting, he gathered that there were 15 people in this room, excluding himself. According to Aneko, each person was an Ultimate, someone considered 'the best' at a specific thing for their age group. This could range from things such as the Ultimate Interviewer to the Ultimate Mystery Hunter.

...how did he remember that?

It felt familiar to him, and he didn't know why-

"Heya!"

Modero was taken out of his head by the voice of another. He turned to look at them. They had short hair and odd glasses.

"Noticed you were looking kinda lonely over here. So I came to say hi! I'm Katsuki Kaido, AKA the Ultimate Matchmaker!"

 So I came to say hi! I'm Katsuki Kaido, AKA the Ultimate Matchmaker!"

"The Ultimate Matchmaker? That's a new one," Modero mumbled. "Um, hey, I'm Modero Sanawa, Ultimate Guide."

"That's a new one! Well, you seem kinda shy, so is it okay if I introduce you?" Katsuki questioned. Modero nodded quietly, not really paying much attention, instead looking at his surroundings. "Great!" Katsuki grabbed Modero's hand, leading him over to the nearest person, startling him into conscience.

Katsuki was somehow already in what seemed like deep conversation with the new person, although the other end wasn't too responsive. They had short orange hair and blank grey eyes.

"So? Come on, introduce yourself!" Katsuki's voice alerted Modero again. He noticed how absent he had been lately. Perhaps effects of the building?

"Um, hi. I'm Modero Sanawa, the Ultimate Guide. You?"

"...I'm Azai Akashi. They call me the Ultimate Strategist. Pleasure," the girl now known as Azai responded in a monotone voice.

 Pleasure," the girl now known as Azai responded in a monotone voice