𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕀 - 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥

DANGANRONPA - X-OUT

prologue I
restart

complete white.

blank.

a void of try nothingness.

open your eyes, Modero.

watch the despair unfold.

spreading like a pure bliss across the world.

don't you feel it too?

it's like a flower.

spreading its roots and extending its vines.

blossoming into beautiful chaos.

sunflowers don't face the sun anymore.

maybe you should too.

With a groan, the brown-haired male awoke. His arms were rested under his chin, and he lay in his stomach across a field of golden flowers.

His earth-coloured eyes opened with hesitation. Almost immediately, light filled his vision. He blinked viciously, attempting to shield his eyes from the golden light.

He slowly sat up, resting in a cross-legged position, a habit he obtained from primary school. Leaning over, he grabbed his black hat from next to him and placed it back onto his head.

The flowers swayed gently under his movement as he stood up. He was inside of a large glass dome, clear blue skies on the outside, a sun shining down from nowhere.

In the distance, a building loomed. It was a tall mansion covered in a similar type of flower. As he approached, he noted that they were different from the field he stood in. The flowers in the field were a pure golden, shining in the light, whereas the flowers on the building looked dull, almost mechanical.

In front of him sat a pair of double doors, wooden, with a golden handle.

He opened the doors and stepped inside.

-

"All I'm saying is that it's better to stick together for now-"

"Okay, cool. But have you ever considered-" The person waved their arms in a mocking manner. "-exploration?"

"We can do that once everyone's together. Arrogance won't get us anywhere, y'know."

One of the two noticed the cap-wearing individual.

"Oh, hello there! You must be the last one." They spoke. They had blue-ish beige-ish hair, and wore a suit. The protagonist desperately wanted to fix the tie.

"Um, hey. Where... are we?" He finally spoke, glancing at the other person. They had long, blonde-ish hair in a ponytail and had a distinguishable shirt.

"Why'd'ya think we'd know? We're in the same boat as you... uh..." they trailed off, as if confused. "Who are you? Almost everyone else we could recognise, but I've never seen you before."