"Lies" Pt. 2/2

Beginne am Anfang

Jihoon did so. In fact, he enjoyed Junkyu's company, his hand in his hair. But then he spoke, "There's not enough space. And you said you hated narrow spaces."

"Sshh." Junkyu whispered, "Do you still wanna sleep or not?"

Jihoon smiled. Of course he did. He slept better by hugging someone. In no time, he turned, faced Junkyu and hugged him with an arm and a leg. Junkyu smiled on his own. He knew this was just an act of friendship for Jihoon. Honestly, he was happy with it. As long as it was 'love' from Jihoon, he didn't care which form it had.

Junkyu thought he finally managed the whole 'situation' perfectly, but then hell broke loose. He got caught.

Junkyu stopped talking about his fake girlfriend for long, many forgot about the issue as well. The others assumed Junkyu was dumped by her and that truly didn't bother Junkyu. Cause he knew, Jihoon was there to protect him. However, he was ignorant of the fact that when it involved Jihoon, the latter might not be as protective.

One day, during their English lesson, the students were given a topic- 'The person you love the most.' Naturally, the first few who spoke on that spoke about their parents, siblings or even friends. The teacher wanted to make it a little difficult, so for the next few speakers, he prohibited speaking about anyone but their crushes. The class whistled, it was up to their liking.

"Okay, Kim Junkyu, why don't you come to the front and speak about your crush?" The teacher smiled. He was just trying to be friendly, however, he didn't know that he put Junkyu in a very uncomfortable situation.

"But sir... I... I don't have a crush." Junkyu scratched his neck.

"Not even a celebrity crush?" Junkyu shook his head. He was lying.

"Then just talk about your ideal type, an imaginary crush. Just anything, go on!" The teacher insisted. Afraid, Junkyu stood in front of the whole class.

Everyone, even Jihoon and Jeongwoo thought Junkyu would just stand there, tongue tied. He was known to freak out when nervous. But surprising everyone, even the teacher, Junkyu talked fluently. He described the one with a cheeky personality, who's annoyingly persistent, who's skilled, almost able to do everything. The one with a gorgeous face filled with moles, a kind heart filled with love; the one who's a good friend and all. He kept glancing at Jihoon while speaking, Jihoon thought it was just for finding inspiration, but Jeongwoo, being a smart kid, understood what was going on.

So when everyone was congratulating him for delivering a brilliant speech, Jeongwoo was frowning.

"You talked about your crush, right?" Jihoon whispered to Junkyu through his huge smile. Junkyu nodded.

"He sounds so cool! I really wanna meet him!" Jihoon squealed. Junkyu chuckled a bit.

"Alright, Park Jihoon! It's your turn now." The teacher called. When Jihoon was talking about his ideal type, a cute little girl, Jeongwoo keenly observed Junkyu who sighed more than a few times. And he immediately knew, Junkyu's crush was none other than Jihoon.

Now Jeongwoo wanted to make things easy for both of his friends. But he knew, if he went and talked about it with Junkyu, the elder would shut him up completely. So, he took things in his own hands. One day, he caught Jihoon alone.

"Hey, do you know whom Junkyu likes?" Jeongwoo asked. Jihoon raised a brow. "No, he doesn't tell me. But do you know?"

Jeongwoo nodded. Jihoon's eyes widened, "How!? Did he tell you?"

Jeongwoo shook his head, "No, I kinda figured it out."

Jihoon gasped, "Really? Who is it then?"