216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back

Start from the beginning

Han was completely immersed in the story of Han Tingxuan. That story was much more complicated than what he had encountered now because he only had one big brother. In that story, the male wife had a father and a daddy and a younger brother, while the he-man had a father, daddy, and many other family members…

In the story, no one was a bad person. They were selfish for their family, but why did they break up a couple in the end?

Han was silent.

Han Tingxuan said softly, “I wish you the best. But look what is happening now? I am like an evil person, especially in uncle’s eyes.”

Han opened his mouth and closed it again. After a long time, he said softly, “Brother… What would you do if you were me?”

“If I were you.. Answer me. Do you like him?”

Han lowered his head. “Brother, yesterday I went to find him and wanted to talk to him. But he was intimate with a she-man.”

“That she-man is an assassin,” said Han Tingxuan. He received the news this morning.

Han nodded. “I know it now. But at that time, I was very angry. I didn’t like him being close to others, and I didn’t like him hugging other people. No matter the reason is…”

“So, you took the bracelet back because you were so angry?” Han Tingxuan looked at the bracelet in Han’s hand.

Han nodded. “Yes.. I was very disappointed with him… But now, I understand that neither of us did wrong. It is just that we are in different situation. Just like the story that you told, those people were their relatives. They were not bad persons. But they created a tragedy.”

“Yes,” Han Tingxuan patted Han’s shoulder. “Seventh Uncle is much more arrogant than the he-man in the story. He is a noble prince. Han. Actually, even though he is noble and arrogant, do you know what kind of person they are most afraid of?”

“What kind of person?” Han immediately asked.

Han Tingxuan smiled. “They are most afraid of cheeky people.”

Han was stunned. “Cheeky people?”

“Yes. If he won’t forgive you, you have to get a bit cheeky with him. If he complains, you just accept it. Don’t fight back. It won’t kill you if you let him win. To be honest, I don’t like his character either. But that’s because we used the wrong method before. If we use a new way to wear him out day by day?”

Han paused for a moment before muttering to Han Tingxuan. “How?”

Han Tingxuan smiled. “You had a fight because he got jealous of me. Now you have levelled the problem up and told him that he should respect your family, me and also your daddy. If you daddy was alive, you and daddy wouldn’t be happy with him getting so jealous. Now we can try something new. When he gets jealous, you coaxed him into taking your family seriously. If he can eventually care about your family without your reminding, then you will succeed.”

Han’s eyes lit up. “Big Brother, can I really succeed?”

“Of course. I believe you,” Han Tingxuan smiled and patted his shoulder. “But the most important thing at the moment is… I’m afraid that the Seventh Uncle will be sad this time.”

“Big Brother, I understand. I was reckless this time.” Han pouted.

“Han,” Han Tingxuan said seriously, “As a he-man, we should forgive our male wives no matter how as long as we have a good reason.”

“I understand,” Han nodded and smiled. “I see. There are reasons that I shouldn’t.”

“Well, that’s good. He is different from others because he is a prince. I’m afraid you’ll be lost.”

Han shook his head and stood up. “Brother, then I’ll go find him.”

“Okay…what if his secret guards stop you?”

Han paused and said, “I will fight through.”

“What if you are outnumbered?” Han Tingxuan smiled. “Take a few people with you.”

Han shook his head. “No need. He can’t avoid me.”

Han Tingxuan raised an eyebrow in surprise. “How?”

Han said seriously, “The emperor’s order.”

Han Tingxuan almost choked on his saliva. Looking at Han’s serious expression, Han Tingxuan suddenly felt that perhaps Han could really succeed.

Han could successfully change Tian Yusu!

Hence, Han Tingxuan started to look forward to it. “Well, off you go.”

Han immediately left. The corners of Han Tingxuan’s mouth curled upwards and he smiled. “Yanzhi, show yourself.”

Of course, he already knew that Mo Yanzhi had been here for a while. Han probably knew about it too.

When Mo Yanzhi came, Han Tingxuan was still “telling a story”.

Mo Yanzhi walked out from behind the screen. Han Tingxuan hurriedly said, “You must be tried because you have been standing behind there for so long. Quickly sit down.”

Mo Yanzhi smiled. “I am not tired.”

Han Tingxuan smiled and said, “Is there anything you want to say?”

Mo Yanzhi glanced at Han Tingxuan. “Your idea is wonderful.”

“Haha,” Han Tingxuan laughed. “Although it is not very fair to the Seventh Uncle, it is a good thing to change his character a bit. Otherwise, even if we are friends with the Seventh Uncle, others won’t think so.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded and said, “Didn’t you drink the medicine today?”

“I’m planning to go to Master Shifu’s place,” said Han Tingxuan.

Mo Yanzhi also smiled. “I’ll go with you.”

Han Tingxuan thought about it and agreed. “Okay, walking is healthy for you.”

Mo Yanzhi smiled at Han Tingxuan.

Han Tingxuan was about to touch his male wife’s belly like before, but he stopped. If he was controlled, he would hurt his precious Yanzhi and baby.

“Let’s go, let’s go together,” Han Tingxuan said with a smile as he put down his hand.

Mo Yanzhi caught it and felt a bit sad.

At this time, City of Capital. Bamboo Lane.

Although Yue Youbai was still living in the Bamboo Lane, he had not been ‘working’ ever since his background was changed. His life was easy and comfortable.

Some time ago, Yang Shuo came back, but he left after a few days. He said that he would come back soon.

On this day, Yue Youbai got out of bed as usual. At this time, someone was knocking on the door. It should be the she-man who served him.

Yue Youbai called out, “Come in.”

Then, someone came in with a basin of warm water.

Yue Youbai didn’t pay special attention to the man and casually said, “Put it down.”

After the man put the basin down, he went out. After Yue Youbai finished putting on his shirt, he walked over to the basin. After washing his hands, he found a note under the basin.

Yue Youbai instantly frowned. He read the note and his face sunk.

Moments later, he held the entire note in his hand. As he was about to smash it with internal force, he suddenly thought of something and stopped. Different thoughts came across his mind.

After a long time, Yue Youbai let out a long sigh of relief and came up with a decision.