215. Return The Bracelet To Me

Start bij het begin

It was why someone came to visit him and introduced him a she-man!

Tian Yusu didn’t want to see him at first and told him to leave. However, this person was an old member of the Sun family.

Over the past few months, the Sun family had been very low-key. It was hard to say if they were really low-key or secretly plotting something.

Tian Yusu thought about it and decided to meet that man because he wanted to see if the man came on behalf of the Sun family or himself.

However, after a conversation, Tian Yusu confirmed that the official came on his own but he was used by the she-man.

The she-man brought by this official was not simple. He knew some martial arts. If not for Tian Yusu’s acute observation, he would have missed the information. After having a few drinks, the official left, leaving the she-man behind.

“Your Highness, my name is Qing. Shall I pour wine for you?” The she-man leaned against Tian Yusu.

Tian Yusu thought that the she-man was probably related to Li Huo as he chose to say. Perhaps he was about to save Li Huo. No matter what purpose, Tian Yusu took over the wine.

How could Tian Yusu drink the wine an assassin served? Tian Yusu approached the she-man with a big smile. “Qing, you are so beautiful.”

“Your High…” Qing blushed, flirting Tian Yusu at the same time with his eyes.

Tian Yusu put one arm around the she-man’s waist in a real purpose of controlling him. He held up the wine glass with the other to feed the she-man, “Qing, I like the way you drink. Come on.”

“You don’t like the wine I poured for you?” Qing complained.

Tian Yusu raised an eyebrow. “How come? It’s just that I like see you drinking.” said Tian Yusu, making Qing drink a glass of wine.

“Hmm…” Qing moaned softly, and nestled himself into Tian Yusu’s arms. “I have been admiring you for a long time… Today, I has no regrets in my life since I am here with you.”

“What are you saying?” Tian Yusu smiled and pinched Qing’s waist, looking like he was flirting but his eyes were cold, “You are at such a young age. How can you say that you have no regrets in your life. You are such a nice man…”

Then, he pulled the person closer to him… but locked Qing’s back with one arm.

Qing’s body stiffened and as he was about to say something, he suddenly sensed that someone was about to kill him. Qing was on guard instinctively, but soon relaxed. He did not come as an assassin but a she-man who didn’t know martial arts!

Then, Qing felt that Tian Yusu’s body stiffened as the one got close. Was this an assassin? Qing s showed fear as he threw himself into Tian Yusu’s arms, “Your High…”

Tian Yusu’s body stiffened for a moment, and his eyes stared at one spot.

Qing looked at the doorway where Tian Yusu was staring at. A young man walked towards them. Every step he took, the anger grew. But as he got much closer, the intention of killing faded way.

Until the man stood before them. his killing intent disappeared. He was being cold.

The young man reached out his hand towards Prince Xian and said a few words in a very calm and cold voice. “Return the bracelet to me.”

Tian Yusu’s pupils suddenly shrunk.

Qing did not understand what the bracelet was. He had a look at Tian Yusu and said with a sweet smile, “Your highness, who is this? Why did he come in without asking for your permission? He scared me… ”

As he said this, Qing snuggled closer to Tian Yusu.

Tian Yusu didn’t care about Qing’s small movements. He just stared coldly at Han and squeezed a few words, “What did you say?”

Han looked at him coldly. “Return the bracelet to me.”

Tian Yusu looked at Han and said. “Great! Great! Great!”

Every word he said seemed very cold. Tian Yusu threw the bracelet out.

Han moved to catch the bracelet and landed. Finally, he glanced at Tian Yusu and left with ultimate light skill …

Tian Yusu almost smashed the handles of the chair.

“Your High…” Qing’s pupils shrunk as he looked at the broken wood. How strong was this internal force! He could do it but the problem was that he didn’t feel any sign of Tian Yusu using the internal force!

“Get lost!” Tian Yusu pushed him away and Qing staggered to the ground.

“Your High…” Qing’s eyes were full of tears, making him look fragile.

“Guards! Take him down!” Tian Yusu ordered coldly. Qing was about to say something but he was already surrounded by several secret guards.

“Your Highness…” He even tried for the last time. But secret guards had already attacked him. The assassin gritted his teeth. If he didn’t leave now, he wouldn’t be able to! Tian Yusu had clearly seen through him!

Therefore, the assassin was about to escape from the secret guards.

A quarter of an hour later, the assassin was taken down.

“Your Highness! Listen to me! Ah!” The killer wanted to defend for himself, but his back was pressed by one of the secret guards. He suddenly felt a stabbing pain all over his body. Then, he was dragged down with his mouth being covered.

Tian Yusu sat on the mahogany chair with a terribly cold face. His fingernails were sunk into his flesh. He didn’t feel any pain at all, but he felt cold.

Even though he had broken up with Han last time, even if they hadn’t contacted each other for more than two months, even if he had said something hurtful earlier in daytime, Han was only silent.

And now, he had retracted the bracelet.

They both knew the meaning of this bracelet. Now that he took it back, did it mean that everything about them was over?

For a moment, Tian Yusu’s eyes turned red. After a long time, he gently closed his eyes.. At this moment, he actually felt that it was colder when he didn’t have internal force back when they were in the Valley.

Han walked on the street after he left. Although it was night, the City of Jade was bustling as it was one of the three cities.

“Hey, young man, come in and have fun.” A man said to Han.

A man actually dragged Han forward. Han took a step back to avoid the drug. The he came back to senses and realized where he was.

“Romance Garden,” the name suggested that it was a brothel.

It reminded Han of the she-man who nestled in Tian Yusu’s arm.

“Sir.” The pimp tried very hard to attract Han to walk into the brothel because Han looked like a young man from a rich family.

“Sir, it’s very lively inside, and I guarantee that you will have a blast in there. Sir! Sir! Please! Wait!”

The pimp failed to get a customer because Han left right away. He didn’t use light skills, but he walked way very quickly. The pimp couldn’t catch up with him!

However, Han didn’t know where he was going.

A long time later, Han reached a riverside and there was a pavilion in the middle of the river. He leaped over without even thinking about it.

A few onlookers on the shore couldn’t help but cheer because of his good skills.

However, none of these caught Han’s attention.