Chapter 19

Unease was all Dumbledore felt the moment he step foot within the gates. 

Standing awkwardly while waiting for the young wizard, the professor suddied the children playing in the front yard a rather ruthless game of Red Rover and to him seemed it was all fun and games.

Until the moment where the young lad ran into the linked arms. Instead of failing or succeeding in barreling through, Dumbledore felt his skin crawl as he witness the child getting grabbed by the whole squad and dragged away suddenly kicking and screaming.

(What he didn't know was that this particular child hasn't bathed in over 4 weeks and the other children was bribed by Mrs.Cole into doing what needed to be done.)

The ginger haired man quickly averted his gaze as to not be a witness but felt a tug on his robes and looked down.

Two small children stared up at Dumbledore, said man quirked a brow.

"Can I help you children?" 

"Are you the reason why Emma's sick???" Amy questioned, Dennis nervously hid behind his friend and kept tugging on the sleeve of her dress, whispering that this isn't a good idea but the blond was not budging.

It took a moment for him to recall the young girl from before and He was confused, "Sick...?"

Bringing out a small rusty pair of shears, Amy's face darkened as she continued, "Because if you are then I'll be coming for that cheap motel carpet you call a beard old man..."

"..." 

Dumbledore thought that he had already faced many terrifying magical creatures however this little girl will be the one to haunt his nightmares.

He backed away slowly as one would from an animal. "I don't believe so miss..."

Eyes narrowed, the little girl was eventually dragged off by the little boy inside the building and the professor released the breath that he was holding.

He needed a lemon drop. The alcoholic kind.

_

______

"Stop being stubborn and go back to bed Emma."

Said person shuffled towards the exit, blankets wrapped tightly around her, the girl huffed while Tom followed close behind.

The boy didn't know why she woke up suddenly and would have dragged Emma back to her room but the first time he did she immediately bonked him on the head with a brick in disguised as a pillow. 

Tom could have sworn that he felt a bump begining to form.

"I'm fine, I just want to see you off." Emma yawned, Solomon hitching a ride on top of her head with Elizabeth the 3rd held in her arms in a way that only the rabbits head poked out, the trio made for an interesting sight to anyone passing by.

"It's not like I'm leaving for school now," He watched as she stumbled on the edge of her blanket. "I'll be back in a few hours."

"..."

"Emma..."

The girl walked faster.

The boy was willing to risk another bonk on the head.

"Emma..." She began running. "?!"

Billy, who just walked out of Mrs.Cole's office after an hour long lecture took two steps out the door before he was nearly knocked over by a speeding figure and before he could register what had happened his face met the floor as another literaly ran him over.

The teen didn't know who it was but blamed Tom Marvolo Riddle anyways.

Y E L L O WOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara