Chapter 2~Tension in Trust

Belle's PoV

Our family...our friends looking at her like she's the monster she once was..how dare they..she's done so much for her family..the villains find her spirit crumbling for us, and they crush it...my daughter is far better than what she's done as the Beast took over..

Rumple's PoV

My Belle looked harmed, the looks our daughter was receiving burned her heart. In the years since she entered our lives tragedy has surrounded her. None of which was her doing, it was my darkness that surrounded her, caused her pain and suffering. Our grandchildren have gone through more life without their mother's embrace than with. The parts they couldn't remember she was there, the current ones now shape them into who they're going to be.

"Papa Rumple? What's wrong with Momma? Why'd she do that to Daddy?...Is she going away again?"

"Daddy..Rosy needs to stay here! She's not going anywhere! Right?"

Belle came forth cooing to the boys.

"She's not going anywhere if I can do anything. She'll be here for a while longer.."

"Thank you Mama Belle! Me and sissy have missed her!"

I walked towards Belle and held her in my arms, we locked hands and took the children inside.

Rose's PoV

"Felix..I..I didn't mean it...I don't know what happened.." I crawled to him, his breath still ragged and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I could feel tears wanting to spill. Leaning into his chest the first tears streamed down. "You don't deserve this. Our children never have a mother, you never have a wife..."

"Rose. You're going to be a mother again, I'm not leaving you, your family isn't going anywhere. This baby..will live with all it's family. A brother, sister, and cousin to love. We're here for you no matter what..you hear?"

Belle's PoV

I put the children to bed and sat down with Rumple. He knew what I was thinking and he didn't want to acknowledge it, he'd rather me stay. I'm not helpless, I may keep books but I can fight for my family as well as you..

¤¤Midnight

Once Rumple had fallen asleep I searched for his notes about Maleficent and her lover, Hades. Rumple knew more about Maleficent as he'd had known her before this world. Hades was new to all of us, but part of me wouldn't let him go free. I'm putting an end to this, no more tricks, no more control, a safe family..

Rose's PoV

Run..run..you'll kill her..you'll kill her..that baby in your belly..will..kill her..you need to run away..or let the child go..let it leave you..and then never let it see the light of day..you choose..your mother or the baby..You..you can have another child..you've become used to bearing them haven't you? At least partially..those twins? They're going to fail..fail everything they do..all because you didn't control yourself..do something good..Kill..kill that unborn..save them all...

"Leave us alone! We've done nothing! This..this baby?! Isn't a killer! This child won't be like me! Leave my family alone!"

Felix's PoV

-"Leave us alone! This baby isn't a killer like me! My family alone!"

Rose was thrashing herself around our bed, I feared to wake her but for the sake of our unborn I had to.

I held her shoulders, her eyes shot open and were wide with fear. Her entire body shook, nails drove into my arms, blood was drawn and she couldn't speak straight sentences.

"They're going to die! They...they want me to kill! I can't let her die! I love her! I'm a mother too!"

"What are you saying? Calm down! You're going to scare Adam and Linnea!" She came to tears.

"I failed them! I've made them fail! I don't deserve to live!" Her eyes darted back and forth. "Once I give birth...I..I must perish.."

No. You're not going anywhere. These children need you. I, need you. I..I've lost you so many times..

"To darkness..to light..and..where I believed you to be dead.."

"Felix? Those..are..Mother's words..and..and yours.."

There was a knock on our door, I left her to answer it and there stood my mother-in-law, Belle.

"Hello, Prince." My mind was over-stimulated and this was something I would regret..

"Come in, would you like anything? It's..very late.."

"How is she? I..heard screaming.."

-"Mother? Mother is that-"

"Belle's come to visit out of concern for you.."

"Get her away."

"Rosaline! It's your mother!"

"Mommy? Why'd you wake us up? Why's Mama Belle here?"

Within moments Belle had the children in her arms and disappeared in a purple cloud of smoke, Rose fell straight to the ground and whilst I was still standing I saw tears run across her face.

Belle's PoV

Magic..magic..magic..comes with a price...the price..Rose's price of her being..is..herself..

I've allowed ny daughter to destruct herself..I will save you my dear..I will end the outside control on you..I'm not just a bookworm..not just a librarian..I'm your mother and I will fight for my family as I always should..

A sleepy-eyed Chip came into the office, I put the research into a pile then went to him.

"Momma what are you doing? It's so early.."

"Mommy couldn't sleep Chip. Do you want me to read a story to you to help you sleep?"

"Yes. It's been forever since you read to me..Rosy hasn't been reading either, she looks too tired."

"Because she's going to have another baby, Chip. She's-"

"Will you ever have another baby Momma? I want a little brother or sister like Adam and Linny. Rosy's never around to play anymore, and nobody really likes me at school. They say Dark One's boy shouldn't play their games."

"Oh Chip..." I held him close and read his book from Rose..the old Rose..

**********
Dun dun dun...Part One if you will..(not Scarlet however)

Sorry for the wait Dearies!

Any guesses of what's to come?

♡ My Dearies!