ticking time bomb pt 1

How can a weekend with your boyfriend and friends had gone so wrong?

You never thought it would end like this, passed out in somebody else's dorm, your mouth dry and your eyes puffy.

Once you wake up, you feel like it's another random Sunday, but the feeling of familiarity quickly goes away once you notice that this isn't your dorm, and you weren't on your bed.

"What the fuck..." You whisper to yourself and try to sit up, but you feel a pair of hands grab you lightly by your waist. It is at this very moment when you realize that not only is someone else on the bed, but you are naked with someone else.

"Dabi-?"

"Wrong, try again"

"Haru?!" You yell out turning your eyes to him, who was laying next to you. "Do me a favor and don't yell" He calmly answers while you start sweating and panicking. "Why the FUCK are we.. in a BED together..? Where the fuck is Dabi-"

"(Y/n)? Do you not remember?"

"What? Remember what?"

"Dabi left last night"

"Doesn't explain why we're in the same bed.. naked"

"You guys broke up?"

A blank expression appeared on your face, a part of you nervous and another profusely confused. "No, that's a mistake" You shook your head and Haru stares at you. "Then why do you think we're in the same bed?" He questions, already knowing the answer. "Tell me what the fuck happened, I'm—was it me? Oh god, Haru what did I do?" You hit him with a surge of questions again and he pushes his index fingers to your lips.

"You didn't do anything, it was him"

Oh my fuck. Dabi and I.. broke up? How does that make sense? Just a couple of days ago he called you saying he was flying in to see you and talk to you. Was it that? Was it the talk he wanted to have with you? It must have been, why else would you be in another man's bed?

One thing leads to another, and your eyes get watery and the sudden loss you've woken up with. Haru quickly pulls in for a comforting hug, even though you had no idea how you got here.

"What happened Haru?"

"Do you really not remember?"

"Give me a second... to remember"

play: Final Fantasy by Drake

"Okay so we're going bar hopping, and then to this sick house party" You briefly explain on Dabi's lap while on the phone with Haru. "Do you want me to blackout or something?" Your friends asks from the other line and you laughed. "Maybe, anyways, see you tonight, bye~" You hung up shortly after that and tossed your phone to the side, looking at your boyfriend.

"You must still be jet-lagged, it's okay if you don't wanna go out tonight" You explained while caressing Dabi's textured face and he simply grinned back. "Princess, I'm also gonna get drunk, you're the one who's gonna babysit me this time," He says and you blush at his shift in character.

"Not fair"

"Why not?"

You grunted and buried your face into his shoulder, leaving light kisses on his skin. You felt him twitch under your touch, then you used this advantage to straddle him and pin him down to your dorm bed.

"Didn't you have something you wanted to talk about?"

Dabi went cold, he did say he wanted to talk to you about something. What was it? Perhaps he was going to break up with her because of the promotion, perhaps he wanted to tell her he wanted to visit for the transfer program, who knows? Only he knew the right decision.

"That can wait, I kinda wanna see what you do to me in this position"

"I'm not touching you until you tell me"

"Later"

"Now"

In order to distract you, he grabbed you gently by your neck and pulled in for a deep kiss. One you needed desperately. Maybe you were exaggerating, but you had been getting so touch-deprived, but who could blame you?

"I'll tell you tonight"

"Promise?"

" I promise, princess"

Something about his deep voice flipped your insides around, making you excited yet nervous. You continue to make out with him, both your lips dancing together like magic. The both of you simultaneously undress each other, knowing what the other person wanted.

"It's not every day I get to see the sight of you riding me" Dabi comments after releasing a huff, watching you align your entrance quickly. Once you sunk down, he threw his head back and moaned.

"Someone's loud"

"Shut the fuck up" He spat back at you and it just fueled your desire. You began to work up and down his manhood. He panted with every second you bounced on him, his rough hands perfectly grabbing your hips and guiding you.

Changing the pace, you roll your hips, slow and steady to see him in pain. "You like that?" You taunted him, but you were weak just by looking at him grunting and moaning around. "Fuck you" He answers back and covers his eyes with his arm.

"What's wrong? Look at me baby~"

"Shut up, I'm already close"

You giggled and his comment and you lifted his arm away from his face so he can get a clear view. Your hips proceed to clamp down against his, and you press your hands onto his chest.

"Princess—My dick's gonna fall off if you keep doing that"

"Oh yeah?"

He takes a deep breath, shutting his eyes close. These are the signs that he was already close, so you take it upon yourself to get off him and take his dick into your mouth, sucking his climax dry.

"(Y/N) You're so dead... fuck.. Stop that"

"Mm?" You look at him, doe-eyed while your mouth was still busy. "Fucking vampire—Ah~ Okay stop stop it hurts" He grunts once again, lifting your head. Dabi watched as the drool on the corner of your lips fell down to his skin, and he pulls you into an embrace.

"Was that good?"

"My dick is still twitching, so yes"

He's oddly comedic today.

"I'm gonna start getting ready, do you wanna shower first?"

"Can't we shower together?"

"The bathroom here cannot fit the both of us I'm afraid"

"Boo"

(i gotta get ready for the next part bc its gonna get real problematic, just a little smut to make up for my absence)