bluetooth

Your eyes fluttered open, your hand twitches, and you feel a wave of disorientation. Sucking in a breath, you quickly get up and look around your surroundings. Then you suddenly remembered last night's events.

The wave, movie parking lot, weed, Keigo called, hot car sex, a local diner, showering with Dabi, going to bed with him.

And now you're here, still in your boyfriend's bed, except he wasn't there. You don't panic, you take in another deep breath before lying back down and checking your phone. It's the middle of the day...

So he really did go to the firm..

It didn't surprise you, Dabi made it seem like he didn't care about going to his father's firm, like he asked. However, he'd never admit that he doesn't want to let him down, even after all the mistreatment he has gone through.

Since your throat was as dry as a desert, you eventually got up and drank water so you could function through your normal morning routine. You played Sofia by Clairo on the speaker and pranced around the apartment, taking advantage of the fact that you were alone until 5.

You cooked yourself breakfast with the remaining eggs and vegetables. I really should do his groceries, poor guy can't even feed himself right. Taking a notepad and pen, you jot down everything he needed.

Milk, fruits, cereal, protein bars, coffee, tea, basically what normal people have in their fridges..

Eating your freshly made omelette, you decided to text Dabi, instead of calling him because he might be busy. A part of you wished he was just peacefully working in his office, and not arguing with his dad. You felt uneasy with the thought.

you: babyy i'm going out for a sec to buy you some groceries, just wanted to let u know

D: alright princess have fun

A smile tugged on your lips and went to your social media apps. You see photos and stories from the music festival your college friends went to, and you couldn't lie, it looked fun as hell.

Am I missing out?

Why do I feel like I'm missing out?

You wanted to stop overthinking it, you were miles away. You're here with your boyfriend and family for the weekend, you wouldn't wanna change that for anything. You shook away these intrusive thoughts and disposed of the food. Then, you went into your suitcase to pull out a matching tracksuit and wear it to the supermarket.

Why are ubers in this town so damn expensive? You had no time to debate on the idea, for the driver quickly arrived to the location. "Thank you" You mumbled and grabbed your purse before heading out. You watched as groups of people enter the market before you.

You grab a cart and start walking around. And just like last night as the bar, you recognized some faces, others not so much. You prayed you wouldn't have to meet with any of your past high school classmates, you wouldn't know how to act.

But today was your lucky day.

As you walked through the vegetable section, your cart bumps into another and just when you're about to apologize, your lips remained sealed. It was the tan girl with white hair and ears like that of a bunny, Rumi.

"(Y/N)" She stated sharply, keeping her guard up and you did as well. "Hey" You responded dryly and turned to grab some lettuce. "I thought you were in college, you know, the one I got rejected in to accept a low life like you" She snapped and you chuckled as a way to keep your composure.