want

"This makes no fucking sense, yesterday the weather was warm and it's fucking freezing today" Dabi spouted in your ear as he shoves his hands into his pockets, wearing a long turtle neck and joggers with sneakers. You, already used to the shift in temperatures, were fine with just a t shirt of Dabi's and leggings.

After a day of just staying in, you decided it was time to head to your dorm and grab new clothes since you were going to be moving back and forth from the hotel to your dorm. "I know you could just use your quirk, it's a cheap excuse to hide your body baby, and you know it~" You chirped and linked your arm with his.

"Tch, why do you think everyone is looking at me then?" He grits out of his teeth and you watch him pull the turtle neck higher. You pouted, knowing he was right, he was getting stares and you wished the world wasn't so twisted. "My friends have seen you! You're just fine, don't worry" You try to consolidate but it doesn't work. "The only guy who's seen me is Monoma (Y/n)" He corrects and you simply hum.

He takes this time to look around the campus, admiring its nice architecture. You gave him a tour of all the buildings and departments, the sports field, the student center, everything. For a moment, he actually thought that coming here with you was a possibility, but then remembers how distraught everything is back home. Dabi stops walking and you feel his body stiffen. "What's wrong?" You ask.

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what?"

"I really, really  wish I could be here with you"

"What? Baby, you are here with me"

"No I—" He choked on his words, coughing out on purpose. "Fuck, I sound so stupid, I wanna apply, I really do, but my dad.. he won't let me, I'm really sorry" Dabi apologizes and you see the soft side of him you rarely see. He had been so emotional since he got here it melted your heart.

Your boyfriend had such a complex personality, he had many facets of himself and you loved him for trying his best to unravel his problems. You grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him, "Hey, it's alright don't get so worked up about it, I know I might've been a little upset when I heard it on the phone but it's okay now" You confirm but you could still feel the sadness in your eyes.

"You know.."

"Hm?"

"My sister, Fuyumi, invited us the family on a vacation, for her birthday... But i said no because well... yeah"

"Vacation? Where are you going with this..?"

He begins to wrap his arms around you and sway your body, leaning his face closer to yours. "Let's say... I tell her I changed my mind and we go.. and we get on my dad's good side, and ask him about the transfer?" He proposes and you giggled shyly. "I'd say it sounds like a good idea" You asked, in a deep daze with Dabi's half-lidded eyes. "I'll call her later, or just a text will do"

"You're calling her"

"No thanks"

"You're gonna see her in person anyway"

"Shut up and let's go to your dorm already"

The sudden sharpness and dominance in his tone kinda turned you on but then you remember then you were trying not to think about sex all the time. Sex, sex, sex. But who could blame you? Your boyfriend was the definition of sex appeal. He looked like the bad boy people are too scared to talk to, kinda rich bad boy at that, and don't forget the stoner part.

And so you dragged him to your room where he sat on your bed, touching and inspecting your belongings. "You don't have like a dildo or something in here?" Are the words you hear from the bathroom and you step out, watching him close a drawer. Your face reaches are bright red color, even though he has used a toy on you himself.