deep

You waited patiently for the check to roll in. After leaving the dorm, you dropped your bags at the hotel and headed to a Thai restaurant Dabi had found while looking for places to eat. Needless to say, the place was amazing and the food was even better.

Dabi's hand was intertwined with yours while he scrolled through his phone. "Baby" He calls out, eyes still on the screen but he had your full attention. "What is it?" You asked, observing him and sucking in a breath until he says "I called my sister earlier, I told her we're going on that trip".

A small smile stretched your face, "for real? I'm excited~". "I only said yes so we can convince my asshole of a father to let me transfer here" He clarifies and you just giggled, because you knew a part of him was happy to meet with his family soon. "Speaking about your dad, I'm surprised he hasn't called you" You point out and watch him shrug. "That's how important his son is to him".

"Don't say that"

"Don't speak about my dad unless you wanna ruin this visit"

You kept your lips sealed, seeing as how Dabi quickly pulled over his cold character. Your body also stiffened, and the grip on his hand loosened. He pulled your hand closer, face still not moving from his phone. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound cold" He apologizes and it takes you by surprise.

It had been the first time he apologized for being "rude", or cold like he was just now. He was growing, all those fights weren't in vain, and for a moment, you believed this was truly a perfect relationship.

"No worries" You say back and the waitress comes shortly after and Dabi pays for it. He guides you out of the restaurant and you decide to walk back to his suite instead of taking a cab. Dabi insisted on walking so he can see how the city looked at night, the idea made you smile.

As he bestowed his eyes on the modern buildings, your eyes spot the faint figure of Keigo on the other side of the road, with a group of people. Oh no. You gulped and dragged Dabi away from the scene so he wouldn't notice, speed walking to his corresponding hotel.

Forgot about that detail.

"(Y/n)? Hey that you?" You hear a male voice call out and you begin to sweat. Fuck fuck fuck this cannot be happening. "Did someone just call you, princess?" Dabi asks, glancing back at the road. "What? Don't be ridiculous, nobody called me" You chuckles nervously and pulled him inside the lobby. "I could've sworn-"

"Nobody called me, you're going crazy"

He barks out a laugh, and picks you up, locking your legs around him as he dragged you to the room. Once arriving at your destination, he closed the door and tossed you on the bed. He crawled onto the mattress, watching you like you were his prey. You slowly slipped your clothes off, his eyes still studying your face. "I'm a little upset you tore my panties earlier" You admit as he pressed on lips on your legs, leaving a trail of kisses.

"We can always buy more"

"Those happened to be my favorite"

"I like you better without them anyways"

You watched as his head get closer to your heat, his breath fanning over your new underwear. He ripped them away, without even a struggle. That kind of strength scared you, there's no doubt, but it was also.. incredibly hot. "Oops, did you like those too?" He tauntingly asks, "Yeah, didn't think so".

You bit on your thumb as a way to suppress to urge to beg and scream his name. As much as you would've loved doing that, you'd done plenty of that earlier. "You're quiet now, letting me do all the talking?" Dabi continues to speak and he gets up to pull off his clothes, becoming naked like you were.