the return

song: beat it by micheal jackson

"I swear to god Dabi if you're not outside waiting for me I'm going to break up with you"

"Relax, princess, you're the one who's late this time"

You had your phone against your ear, rushing through the endless airport. It was a Saturday morning, the sky pinkish and the breeze chilly. You were arriving from your university, and as per usually, visiting your hometown. However, this is the first time since summer that you fly back, which makes it all the more exciting.

"Have I told you how much I hate airports?" you commented on the phone, quickly showing the guards some papers before proceeding to the exit. "Plenty" He says, and you're already sick of hearing him just through the phone.

That's when you finally burst through the doors, where Dabi had been waiting in front and outside of his car, in pajamas.

"Baby!" You cheered, hanging up the phone, leaving your luggage behind and jumping to his arms. He caught you, his grip strong as you were processing this moment. You showered him with your sweet kisses, your hands cupping his face. "I missed you princess" He speaks, and your heart skipped a beat at how sharp his voice sounded. You had grown so used to his muffled voice that you almost forget that dreamy tone of his.

He carefully placed you on the ground, his hands squeezing your ass as his lips brushed yours. "Did you grow? You weren't this tall" You asked, your fingertips grazing over his exposed arms.

"Not that I remember—shit (Y/n), come here I fucking missed you" He repeats, bringing you back into an embrace.

He buried his face into your shoulder, sniffing that signature scent of yours. And after a while of just being there with him, Dabi helped you load all your suitcases and got into the car. "God I forgot what it looked like in here and everything" You laughed in disbelief and you put on your seatbelt, scanning inside the vehicle.

"A lot has changed"

Your boyfriend places his rough hand on your inner thigh, and it immediately sent butterflies to your stomach. "Can we get some food, baby? There's something about airport food that makes me gag" You asked, glancing over at him as he started the car. "Of course, anything for my princess".

It had been so long since since you've felt like this, between the overwhelming work and crazy parties, you almost forgot how life was back here. How amazing summer was.

Summer was a dream, to say the least. You went with Dabi everywhere, sometimes on a getaway, had sleepovers, dinners, surprise dates. You couldn't ask for anything better, everything was going so well.

The hardest part was saying goodbye, for the both of you. Splitting geographically meant Dabi had to start working his dad instead of going to college, and it meant you had to travel across the country to burry yourself in school stress. Regardless, you guys always had time to call, text, and face time. Sometimes when you were at a party, you'd dip and stay in a call instead. He would also stay up all night talking you through your study sessions.

The time zones were a pain as well, the both of your were barely catching sleep because you didn't have each other, but now? You had to pray to have at least 2 hours. The both of you were functioning on short lived naps here and there. You couldn't even fall asleep at the same time.

"So what's the plan?" You asked, chewing on your egg sandwich as you watched Dabi park in front of your house. It had been so long since you've seen your home, it brought back many memories. From when you arrived wasted when hanging out at the wave to waking up early to go to the beach.

"I think we can both use some rest" Dabi answers and continues to slurp on his drink. "You wanna sleep at my place? I mean we're already here, or at yours—I told my dad I would be busy so I can see him later in the day" You propose, shifting your body to you would face him.

"Or I could take you to my apartment"

"You? Have an apartment? Well you never told me that"

"You never asked"

A part of you was alarmed as to why he wouldn't say such a thing, especially when you think you're telling each other everything. You bit on the inside of your cheek and remaining silent. You hear your boyfriend chuckle and you looked at him, "What's so funny? You never told me you had an apartment". "You wanna go now?" He dodges your comments and you hesitantly nod. He starts the car again and drives off your neighborhood.

You arrived at this huge building in the middle of the city. In a quiet manner, you move out of the vehicle and into Dabi's new "home". Before going in, you watched as Dabi pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. "Could you stop being suspicious, just walk in princess" He states sharply and smacks your ass, causing you to yelp.

But when you enter, you just gasp.

The apartment was wide, to say the least. With a neutral and dark color scheme, it gave the decoration an elegant look. You looked back at Dabi, who had a smug smile on his face. "You robbed this, didn't you? Who did you kill?" You ask, raising a brow. "You got me" He puts his hands up and pulls your suitcase in, "My dad gave me this property, kinda like a test of responsibility".

His.. father?

Enji Todoroki, you've never had a direct conversation with him, however you know just the kind of man he is. He forced your boyfriend to get a job in his company instead of getting a degree, and he had no choice but to obliged.

So far, the job has been going well for Dabi, Enji hasn't scolded him or made any moves, which is definitely a good sign. And now he was giving Dabi one of his estates? It was a big move.

"That's good, baby" Your face softens, and continue to scan the rest of the home. "Is this your room?" You peeked into a room with black walls and a messy bed. You feel Dabi's breath from behind you and his hands on your hips. "Yup" He whispers and guides you into the bed, planting you on your back.

He stared down at you, hair pooling around you and your arms resting on the side. The male then dipped down and attached his lips onto you, sliding his tongue across your bottom lip before slipping it inside. Grabbing his face, you melted right into the kiss and pulled him closer with your legs around his waist.

In a sudden rush of hungriness and an intense crave for each other, the both of you quickly undress in nothing but underwear. You were now up on the end of the bed, getting your neck littered with wet kisses. Soft moans escaped your mouth and you dug your fingers in Dabi's hair.

"Touya?"

"Baby"

"I really want you.. but can we leave this for tonight?"

"Sounds good, baby"

You could feel a smile tug on his lips as he pulled the sheets over you. He wrapped his arms around you, your back facing his chest. But before you fall asleep, you felt him tap your shoulder. "Yes?" you asked, your tone low for him to hear.

"Could you face me while you sleep.."

"Why?"

"Just wanna see your face, princess"

Your heart did a flip. It was comments like that that always made your insides flutter with joy. Sure, he could be the cold guy you once met sometimes, but you really knew him now, probably better than anyone.

Turning around and facing him, your eyes met his, those cyan orbs you missed so much. His hand made its way to your cheek, rubbing it with his thumb, as if he wanted to make sure you were really here, with him.

"sleep well Touya, I love you"

"I love you more"

(a/n: HI EVERYONE WE BACK FO ANOTHER BOOK, we started off calm but i ASSURE U shit will go down! thank you for the supporting and I hope you enjoy this book as much as the first one!)