"Run Run Rabbit~."(Part 11)

You felt your skin crawl, you wanted to cry right then, but you couldn't. She walked in, knife in her hand, and the seemingly hand-made rabbit mask on her face. You and Gregory couldn't move a muscle, you both were stunned with fear, like a deer in the headlights. Vanny was approaching, you were waiting for Moondrop's instructions. He would he give you instructions... right, but what if he doesn't what if he- your thoughts were interrupted by a raspy voice. Moondrop:"Gregory, Y/N, RUN, I'll hold her off just go hide, NOW!" You hesitated for a second to process the words that were spoken to you, but Gregory grasped your hands and before you knew it, the two of you were running out the back door of the Medic room. As you ran you could hear the terrifying voice of the murderous, psychotic, bunny lady yell at the two of you,"Run, run rabbit~!" then a loud thud and immediate silence from the medic room. All you could hear was the tired panting and quick footsteps of you and Gregory.

                                     Gregory was still holding your hand while the two of you were running, to make sure you didn't get separated. The two of you were running mindlessly, just trying to get as far away as possible. As you were running you couldn't hold it in anymore, you started to sob, losing control of your emotions. Gregory noticed this and led the you to Freddy's room, he unlocked the door and the two of you stepped inside, quickly closing the door. Freddy was shut off, charging, so the two of you could hide for a bit to rest and catch your breath.

                                   You couldn't stop sobbing, you felt so terrified yet at the same time you wanted to find out the secrets about her. Gregory:"Y/N, what's wrong? All of a sudden you started sobbing!" Y/N:"V-Vanny, she, she I know about- the- I" You were sobbing hysterically, you couldn't speak properly. Gregory put his hand on your shoulder, trying to calm you down. Gregory could see through the waterfall of tears dripping from your eyes the fear yet curiosity about Vanny. You suddenly hugged Gregory, surprising him, he didn't know what to do, so he just put his hand on your back rubbing your back as you sobbed.

                                    Once you calmed down, you told Gregory about how you have seen Vanny, all the things she has done to all those children, the missing children, you told him you felt a strange connection with Vanny, like you have met her before, but without the mask, but you couldn't quite place your finger on it. You also felt so dizzy when she approached you guys in the Medic room, like your vision was going blurry. Gregory:"Yeah, it was strange, it was like my vision was glitchy, but I came up with a theory-." Gregory:"Maybe she's carrying an illusion disc." Y/N:"What's that?" Gregory:"It's basically a small, blue disc to disguise an animatronic, or person, to appear as something else." 

(Illusion disc appears in The Twisted Ones (Five Nights At Freddy's #2. Book by Kira Breed-Wrisley and Scott Cawthon(Authors) and Claudia Aguirre(Illustrator) , it's amazing! I encourage you to read the book!)

                                    Y/N:"I guess that makes sense, but how do you know all this stuff?!" Gregory:"I'm- kind-of a genius if I do say so my-self!" You slightly giggled at his remark. Y/N:"I think we should stay here until it's safe to leave, or until Moondrop finds us." Gregory:"That makes sense, and if we need help we can just turn on Freddy to help us."

                                     As the two of you hid in Freddy's room, feeling somewhat safe- you had no idea who and what would find you in this small, dressing room, of a shut down animatronic.