The NightMare (Part 3)

Whilst you were sleeping in Moondrop's arms, you had a nightmare about the story he told you... about Vanny. Dream perspective: You were walking around the PizzaPlex trying to find Moondrop, he wasn't in the Daycare center. You were getting upset and scared. Just then you found a room you had never seen before, it looked like a closet in a way. You opened the door but just then you saw it. What seemed to be children's clothes all over the floor with blood stains on them, a bloody knife, blood on the floors and walls,...and a rabbit mask that seemed to be hand made. You went further into the room and picked up the rabbit mask to examine it. But then you heard her... coming to the room. You were paralyzed with fear you couldn't move even if you tried! She saw you in the room and ran at you with a knife. You saw her true face, her true identity, you recognized her. Before Vanny could attack you you suddenly woke up in Moondrops arms, sweating. 

                               You started sobbing, which awoken Moondrop. Moondrop:"Hey,hey, starlight what's wrong?!" Y/N:"I-I had a-a",you were sobbing hysterically so it was hard for you to talk properly. Moondrop:"Hey, shhh..shhh it's okay, it's okay, you're safe right here in my arms." he said with a caring, comforting tone. He put your head against his chest, playing with your hair to calm you down. Once you calmed down a little Moondrop asked:"Now do you want to tell me what's wrong?" You nodded and told him about the nightmare with Vanny and how you saw bloody children's clothes. Y/N:"I've seen her before, I never wanted to talk about it though. When that security guard got a job here that was the first time I saw her. She terrified me, she...she..." Moondrop:"I know, I know, It's okay. You're safe here with me."

                            You hugged Moondrop tightly and he hugged you back. Moondrop:"Do you want to draw, you know, to calm you down a bit?" You shook your head "yes". Moondrop slightly chuckled:"Okay, here's some paper my little starlight." He gave you a few papers and some colored pencils. You decided to draw some random stuff like some stars, space, even Moondrop to calm yourself. Moondrop:" So what are you drawing starlight?" Y/N:"I'm drawing you in space" you said with a happy tone. You always loved drawing, so whenever someone asked about it, you always got excited.

                           Moondrop:"Awww! Well I cant wait to see it when your finished! I'll be right back in a few minuets, stay here and keep drawing, alright?" Y/N:"Alrighty!"    

                           *Moondrop is talking to Freddy Fazbear* Moondrop:"Y/N they, they have seen her they know about her, they know what terrible things she has done to those children. And she knows about it.... Vanny knows even the things Y/N has done, and she will try and kill them. We must protect them, but we cant let them know." Freddy:"I completely understand, I will protect Y/N at all costs...."