Ch.1 The Chain of Thoughts

"According to Sigmund Freud~'Dream is the royal road to unconsciousness'. Dreams actually portray the inner feelings of the person, it can be the thoughts about any memorable incident, any person or anything that has occupied a large part of your heart. Even in dreams you can see your past life moments, or any person if your soul has a strong connection with that incident or the person......"
Miss Choi said to the whole class as she continued her lectures regarding the new lesson of Psychology. The class, deeply engrossed in her lectures, were noting down every important information that the professor was providing. Y/N immediately shot her head up as she heard the last line~ "Even in dreams you can see your past life moments, or any person if your soul has a strong connection with that incident or the person". "Ma'am! Excuse me!" Y/N immediately spoke raising her hand up.

Y/N Pov~
"Ma'am! Excuse me!" I raised my hand up as Miss. Choi gave me the permission to present my question or any doubts. Ohhoo wait wait lemme introduce myself! Hi! My name is Jung Y/N, a daydreaming, sentimental, studious, simple girl roaming in her 22nd page of her life, presently pursuing degree in Psychology and aspiring to be a Psychologist. I asked "Ma'am can we really see our past life in our dreams clearly?" Miss. Choi replied with a friendly smile, "According to the researches and present sources, yes you will be able to see sometimes but not frequently and not clearly but in a bit blurry way, a small piece only." I nodded with a "thank you!" and sat down. Though I pretended that my doubt had been cleared but deep inside my mind, lots of questions were running around. Suddenly the bell rang indicating the end of the class and also the end of the day's schedule as it was the last class. Miss. Choi uttered a beautiful "Thank you and bye" to the class as she arranged her things and left the class. All started leaving one by one as I was also packing my stuffs in a hurry and then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I knew who it was. Snapping my head back I saw Sana, my cute bestie, calm n quiet by nature but also with a chaotic and funny mind, never ever did she fail making people laugh with her weird jokes. "These days you are looking very thoughtful and serious Miss. Jung Y/N! What's the matter? Are you in love?" Sana asked me in a serious note, looking over the frame of her glasses and adjusting it as she pretended to be very serious, though she was actually not. I sighed and offered her a flat expression as a sudden chain of laughter rolled out from her mouth and the girl started laughing her heart out. "Come on Sana! When will you stop joking around me?" "Never!! Cuz you.are.my.cutie bestie!" Sana pulled my cheeks and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back in return. "Now O my Queen of Thoughts! Can we go home? The room has got empty see!" "Oohhoo yeah yeah!! Let's go!". The Sun with beautiful dusky background around him presently on his way to bid good bye was casting his last, soft, lukewarm rays on the decorated n modernized city of Seoul as I and Sana were heading lazily together towards our homes. Sana was busy in ranting about her boyfriend but I was a lil' bit spaced out as once again the questions started taking over my mind. "Why am I feeling like this? Never before did I feel like this! Why am I feeling so sad? Am I missing someone? No! No! Whom shall I miss? But who was he? I felt that I knew him, he seemed very familiar to me but I couldn't see his face, so blurry it was! Why--" "OHHH HELLO MA'AM!!! YOUR HOUSE HAS ARRIVED!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!!!!" Sana shouted to which I flinched and as I came back to my senses I found my house standing infrontof me, welcoming me after the tiring day. "You are surely in love Y/N, I'm very sure about that" "No I'm not!" I replied coldly to my bestie whose face seemed very confident about the thing she said. Sana sighed and after slapping my shoulder she again spat out "One day my words will be proved true and that time I'll love to see your expression my baby" and then after winking and waving at me she headed towards her home. I sighed and opened the gate to enter inside the garden that nicely hugged the threshold of my house. Ringing the doorbell, I was welcomed by my Mumma and my lil' pet doggo Lily who always welcome everyone excitedly with her cute barks and swinging her tail. Mumma hugged me and asked me about how was my day. After a bit of chitchats with her and playing a lil' bit with Lily, I headed upstairs. After changing and getting fresh I carried myself towards my study table as I stared outside the window witnessing the slow arrival of the evening. Putting my head down I again dived into my thoughts just when my eyelids became heavy with the load of sleep and gradually I drifted off to sleep.
..............
"Shall we meet?".... "Ofcourse we shall!" "When?"...."When the time will arrive, the thread will pull us together..."..."Thread?"..."Yes! The thread of connection!"
....."Thread of connection???" I shot my eyes open as I quickly sat up, breathing intensely. "Thread of Connection" the new phrase entered into my dictionary of thoughts....
........................................
End of Part 1
.......................
Written by @bts7sssss
Please share your views whether y'all liked the first part...
Meeting y'all soon with the Part 2💜💜