Chapter 11

Emily's POV:
I arrived at the hospital 4 hours ago. They have no update on Alison. I really hope she makes it. What am I thinking, I know she'll make it. I pace back and fourth in the waiting lobby. The girls left about an hour ago because it was getting late. But I wasn't leaving. I'm staying here until she gets out of surgery.

"Hello are you here for Alison Dilaurentis?" A kind sir asked.
"Yes I am." I replied.
"Sit down miss, it's only for the best.." He said. I sat down in the nearest chair.
"Alison is going to be okay. Although it will take a very long time to heal and she is currently in a coma, we are hoping it won't last long but only time can tell. It could be a few hours, days, weeks, or even years before Miss. Dilaurentis wakes up from her coma. If you would like to see her she is in room 17." He said.

I broke down. I felt tears poring off my face. I basically ran to her room to find her hooked up to many cords and a mask on her face. She was in a deep coma. I sat down next to her and cried on my arm. After a few minutes I got enough strength to speak.

"Ali, if you can hear me please try. Try to wake up. Be strong. For me." I teared up once again.

Alison's POV:
After my surgery I woke up, at least I thought. A doctor came into my room and started hooking me up to cords. I didn't know why, I tried to speak to him but I couldn't. I tried waving my hands at him but I couldn't do anything. I could only hear what was going on.

I heard someone dash into the room and grab my hand. I instantly knew who it was from the touch of their hand that I had felt. It was Emily. She started crying onto my arm. I tried telling her that I'm okay, I tried to move my arm but I just couldn't. I didn't know what was going on. Then it once again hit me. I was in a coma. I started to hear what Emily was saying. But I couldn't make much of it. But I knew that she loved me and I'm going to wake up for her. I will.

•One Week Later•
Emily's POV:
It's been a week. I haven't left the hospital yet. I don't think I ever will until she wakes up. But currently I was sleeping in the chair while holding her hand. I woke up and saw the most beautiful face ever awake. She was smiling like a idiot at me.

"Oh my god! Your awake!" I said in excitement.
"Yes I am! I did it! I did it for you." She said in a soft voice.

I smiled and jumped up from the chair and gently took her mask off and kissed her lightly.
"Ouch." She said.
"Did that hurt? I'm sorry." I apologized.
"It hurt, but I don't care." She smirked and grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. I've missed her soft lips. I wanted to press harder but I knew it would hurt her so I kept it clean and soft. The doctor came in a few minutes into our make out session.
"Oh I see your awake Miss. Dilaurentis." He said and checked some files. After a few hours and processing some stuff to see if she's okay we were aloud to go home. We got into the car and she stared at me with her blue piercing eyes.
"Is something wrong?" I asked. "No, it's just that I haven't gotten to see your beautiful face in a week." She giggled. I leaned over to her and was about to kiss her on the lips and she turned her head and my lips landed on her cheek.
"Not until we get home." She smirked. I flashed her my sad eyes and started to drive home as fast as I could because I couldn't hold it in much longer. We got to her house and I walked her in. We got in the house and I shut the door and softly pushed her against the wall. But kissed her roughly, full and wants and needs. In the middle of the kiss she stopped responding. I got confused and pulled away. She smirked and pinned me to the door and kissed my neck. My head fell back and enjoyed every second of it. She took her hands off my arms and put them on my legs. She guided herself up and her hands wandered my body. They went up to
my hips and higher by the second. I decided to slowly take my arms down to grab her ass. "Bedroom now." She demanded.

-------

Ooh demanding sexual emison scenes 😂👌
Yeah
So
Okay- bye.