Chapter Seven

***By the way when I wrote this I didn't realize that they didn't tell the girls soooo, let's just all pretend they did.*** 😂👌

Alison's POV:
I sat there for minutes thinking. Could this be true? Am I just sleeping? What is wrong with my life! Ugh. I gotta go get the girls and I cannot waste anymore time!

Emily's POV:
I woke up. It was dark, I couldn't see much because I was dizzy. In the distance I say it/her/him/bitch. A figure wearing a black hoodie. I felt my head bleeding, I tried to check with my hands but they were tied up. I seen a huge gash on my left leg. It bleeding badly. I felt dizzier by the second. Losing blood. Not being able to see the figure or able to move. The figure came closer. I could see a face but couldn't make anyone out of it. I wanted to say it was a girl, but at this point I had already passed out once again.

Alison's POV:
I drove so fast I almost had the cops after me, but I made it to Hanna's place first. Miss Marin had told me she and Spencer left Aria's awhile ago and didn't know where they are, she just assumed they went shopping. I thanked her and left to Aria's. She hasn't been home either so I went to Ezra's hoping that they would be there. I went there and banged on the door, movement then it stopped. I heard whispers. I thought for a moment if I should just walk in, then I realized my girlfriend is missing! I opened the door and stomped into the apartment and found them naked under a blanket. "OH MY GOD CUT THE VISUAL." I yelled and turned around facing the door. "ALI WHAT THE HELL." Aria yelled back "GET YOUR DAMN CLOTHES ON AND MEET DOWNSTAIRS, ITS A EMERGENCY." I awkwardly left the apartment and waited downstairs. After awhile Aria awkwardly came down and asked me what the emergency was, avoiding what just happened. "Get in the car I'll explain" I say as I dash to my car. We both got in. "Emily is missing and I need you to help me get Spencer and Hanna so we can fucking find her before I kill a bitch!" I start scrambling. "Okay Ali, calm Down-" She started. "CALM DOWN? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN ARIA. SHES MISSING. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS MISSING." I interrupted. "Sorry, I just- can't." I said apologizing. "It's okay, let's go find them now." She said as she dialled Hanna's number.

Emily's POV:
I woke up once again, but this time I promised to myself that I'll stay awake, find answers, and find my love. "Hey!" I say hoping that there would be an answer. "Hello love." A black hooded figure came out of the corner towards me. "Who- who are you?" I ask. "Oh dear don't you remember? Me! Your one true love. Silly duck, sure you remember! You're just having issues dear." They said laughing "Dear? Love? You aren't Alison, are you..?" I ask curiously. She slaps me across the face "DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT NAME IN MY HOUSE." She snapped. House. House. I looked around to where I was at. I was in a dark basement. I couldn't see much. But then I seen something. Something I seen often, before. Something I recognized from her basement. "Paige." I said. "Yes dear." She replied. "Why, why would you do this?" I stuttered. "bc i cri evrytim" answered Paige. {😂😂👌} "Because you broke up with me Emily. Because that bitch you speak of had manipulated you, into falling for her. Dear, she doesn't love you, not like I do, and she will never love you. She's Alison Dilaurentis. What did you expect? A girl who treated you horribly, left for two years, came back then just suddenly fell for you? Don't you ever think she is just playing with your feelings again love. Buy enough about bitchy bitch, let's talk about us." She spoke, I let a tear fall down my face, thinking about what she had said. Thinking about why would Alison love me? All she did was play with my feelings. What am I thinking! Don't let Paige get to you, she's the crazy bitch! But Alison. I don't know what to think. I'm thinking so hard Paige is starting at me as if she wanted some sort of answer. "So?" She asked. "What do you want!" I cried out. "Just let me free! They're all going to come find you! And you'll be sent to prison for years!" I screamed. "Oh Hun, they won't find us. Plus if you try and contact one of them I'll kill Alison. Maybe I'll just kill her for fun, who knows what I'll do!" She smirked. I didn't know what to respond. I was, speechless. And not in a good way. I couldn't handle what she just said. I didn't know what to reply with. So I didn't. I cried. I cried my heart out. I couldn't believe this was happening. But I knew they were going to find me. This will just be another story to remember..