Vol 1 Ch 2: Strange Dream.

...............It was a day to remember— this was it—two of the most well-known families across Arcadia, known mainly by their status as Royal and noble, gathered together within the cathedral to bear withness a lovely ceremony for a young couple that will forever intertwine.

Up the alter where the priest resides stood a Man with Blond hair in a white suit with a golden accent design, white slacks, and shoes to top it all off.

Beside him stood a woman with white hair and a pair of white wolf ears atop her head wore a white wedding gown faded to a light blue color.

" Since you intend to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before the four pillars and their Church." the priest said. Both faced each other as their hands intertwined.

" I, Jaune Arc, take you, Neone ace, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in the wrong, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Jaune said as he looked towards the girl in front of him. Her beautiful bright light blue eyes gaze upon him.

" I, Neone Ace, take you, Jaune Arc, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, sickness and health, to love you and honor you all the days of my life." Neone said as his gaze met hers.

" Jaune Arc, do you take Neone Ace to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in the wrong, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" The priest said as he let his gaze upon Jaune, waiting for an answer.

" I do."

" Neone Ace," the priest said as Neone smiled in anticipation.

" This was it. The moment I've been waiting for in my entire life." Neone said in her head.

" Do you take Jaune Arc to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in the wrong, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life? The priest said as all eyes were on her.

" I..." Neone studdered as she looked at Jaune's gaze one more time. She smiled as she continued.

" I."

_________________________________________________

It was smooth sailing towards the capital. Jaune sat near the window as Neone was fast asleep on his lap from the long journey to Arcadia.

Alexander and Benson were having a conversation as Jaune looked out the Carriage's window in deep thought. Thinking of what it is like to live outside that storm, in the other kingdoms besides Arcadia.

He read stories about the outside world when he was a child, and he was thrilled to learn more about it.

As time went on. Books were read. He wondered what it was like living in those places.

Jaune signed from that memory as he continued gazing outside but was soon came to an end when Neone stirred from his lap.

" I do..." She muttered as she nuzzled herself on his lap, leaving Jaune in confusion.

Jaune heard chuckles as he looked to see both Alexander and Benson chuckling together.

" what are you laughing about?." Jaune asked in confusing Benson stopped from chuckling.

" it's nothing, Young master Jaune," Benson said.

Jaune shrugged it off for now as he felt stirring from his lap again. He looked to see Neone nuzzling on him more in her sleep.