Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands

Start from the beginning

" someone's in here "

"Shyeiika its Sasuke open up . "

I poked my head through . " you can't be seen with the whore tonight Sasuke go back to Sakura . "

He rolled his eyes and came in locking the door behind him . Sasuke pulled out a bottle of Sake and sat in the bath tub . He motioned for me to sit on him . We passed around the bottle while I cried into his white shirt .

" I'm sorry about your shirt " I said trying to scrub it off still crying .

" it's fine,  my jacket is gonna cover it anyway . He said lifting my chin and pulling me into a kiss . He sucked on my tongue and bit my lip as he finished .

I was just used for these men as pleasure,  I cried even harder getting up .

" what's wrong ?" Sasuke said confused .I guess he thought the kiss would make me feel better .

I washed my face quickly and smiled in the mirror feeling half drunk and half crazy .

" none of you meant it " I said slamming the door.

I sighed trying not to  cry at the sight of Madara's wife Uchiha Killie . She was out on a mission when he kidnapped me .

" so nice to see you here Shyeiika " she said hugging me

" nice to see you here too " I smiled looking at Madara .

I spent a few minutes talking to them and then I heard .

"Good night everyone I'm Uchiha Shisui and as usual at this time it's time to grab your partner and dance with them . " he smiled brightly ." Is that all ?"he whispered to Itachi .

I blushed at how beautiful he looked . The lights dimmed and partner after partner paired up with each Uchiha . I looked on at the women they really loved and fought to hold back my tears .

After a few tears streamed down my face . I went outside on the balcony and sat on the ledge dreaming up at the night sky singing an old song  Hashirama sang to me from the Star village .

" you know that song too " Indra said sitting next to me .

I ignored him and continue singing.

" you have quite a beautiful voice cutie  ." Shisui grinned sitting in the opposite side .

" don't you two have girls to take care of" I whispered staring up at the sky .

" your our number one  priority loser "Sasuke sighed with a hand on my shoulder .

"So your who arranged this "

" no we saw you come out here " Itachi smiled .

" go back in there before the start to suspect something " I whispered

"Everyone had there eyes on you " Obito smiled

" if this is a gen jutsu I would be very upset " I sighed .

" you foolish woman , Senju can easily detect it and break it . " Madara rolled his eyes.

" why are you here ?"I turned to face all the Uchiha that stood infront of me .

" because we love you Shyeiika "Izuna said sitting in my lap .

" your lying " I sighed " you all have dates and I can't have all of you "

"May I have a moment with Shy ?" Shisui asked .

They all sighed and went back in .

He pulled me into a kiss" I'm sorry I should have asked you to be my date tonight but I thought Indra had asked you , I love you , I really do and I don't mind competing with Indra for your love - your heart . I know you think I'm lying but the things I want to do and say to you are beyond words cutie pie ." He smiled holding my waist and pulling me back into another kiss . " I wish it was me at the front that day ."

" hm . I love you too Shisui but I don't want to choose between you and Indra or for you to compete . I want to pleasure all of you but I want you to have my heart but - "

" but what sweetie? "

"Shisui I'm a whore " I whispered

" your not your doing this because you have a choice , I'm not interested in that none of us are " he laughed "because we all came out here because we saw you sad . "

I hugged him tightly kissing him again. This time it was longer and slower and more loving . I pulled away leaving a spit trail between us and he smiled calling back out to the others.

" oh yeah and Isa is a family friend " he smiled .

I looked at Indra and we blushed . He held my neck and pulled me into a kiss .

" I'm sorry I was gonna ask you out but I thought Shisui did " he smirked kissing me again .

" hm . " I nodded . We hugged for a minute .

" you belong to me your body , mind and soul "

I looked up at him and smiled kissing him again .

After we spoke for another few seconds Madara lifted me up and kissed my neck .

"Your sadness is a bother Shy"

We kissed again and he bit my lip before putting me down .

Obito and Izuna came one after the other with gentle kisses and hugs.

I looked at Sasuke who was glaring at me next to his brother .

" I'm sorry Sasuke " I said getting on my knees and bowing " thank you "

He picked me up and he  kissed  me . I blushed .

"Its whatever I understand it's a been a hard night "

I nodded and then Itachi . He smiled pulling my waist , he held my cheek and whispered. The man who took my virginity .

" I love  you Shy "

I blushed deeply before he licked my  other cheek.

I shuddered under his touch . He took my hand and kissed it.

" I'm sorry about tonight , if I had known I would have been your date "

" you shouldn't be sorry " I smiled .

He smiled and kissed me deeply again .

After they all left and went back in . I continued on singing .

I blushed at the thought of those 7 Uchiha that seemed to care so deeply , especially Shisui and Indra .

Otsusuki Indra .

Uchiha Shisui . I blushed .