special

"Dude, have you seen them? They should be here soon." Jake asked everyone who was gathered in the room.

They were scattered on the floor, just their friend group. Soyeon, Hyejin, Jiwoo, Jay, Niki and Sunghoon.

"I don't know about Jungwon but i saw Misun getting hit on by some random dude earlier." Sunghoon mentioned.

Soyeon almost spat her drink out, "She was getting hit on??" Her tone was concerning.

Sunghoon looked at Soyeon, "Yeah i mean... it's not surprising? It happens to a lot of girls at parties." He shrugged.

Niki looked at the two in confusion, then at his phone.

It was 5 minutes until midnight, they should've been here earlier so that we could give our presents.

.

"I don't understand how people do it." Misun said while laying next to jungwon on the grass.

"Do what?" He replied.

"You know, drink." She said.

He sighed, "Sometimes people don't know how to cope. That's why those things are always an option for them."

He held her hand tighter, "I don't think i have to worry about dealing with those."

She looked at him and raised a brow, "huh?"

"I dunno. Whenever i think about you, all my problems just disappear." He chuckled.

She had a pinched face from the cheesiness.

He saw her expression and sat up, "Ah nevermind. sorry that was kind of random..."

Misun looked at him sitting, so she sat up as well and stared at him with fond looking eyes.

He noticed and looked at her too. She looked so pretty to him, especially when she looked at him.

"Stop looking at me like that." He said, she didn't bother breaking eye contact.

Just tilted her head, and continued to stare, "why?"

His eyes went down to her lips again, he's always doing that for some reason.

He saw her opening her lips to speak but he reached the back of her head, pulling her towards him, "Jungwo-"

Then, interrupted her with another kiss.

"I told you to stop staring at me like that." He scoffed sarcastically.

She stared at him dumbfounded.

Boldness built up in him so suddenly, she just didn't expect it.

She stood up, completely flustered, "should we head back?"

He saw the time on his phone and stood up as well, "Sure."

They walked down the hill and when they reached the small road, they continued walking. It was freezing especially at night.

"Um, by the way. I think the same about you." She suddenly spoke.

"What?" Jungwon asked.