3.1

fight

"that was so disgusting." hyejin laughs while holding up her phone.

she's filming me.

i try to grab the phone out of her hands, "delete that." i say, humiliated.

she quickly backs up and wipes her sleeve in disgust, "ew, get your vomit hands away from me." she looks at me up and down as if i'm some gross mutant.

"sorry." I mutter as I start coughing into my elbow, "just, please stop." i say with a pleading look.

i watch as jiwoo looks at me nervously, she's biting her lip and her face looks guilty.

hyejin walks towards me until my back hits the wall, she puts her finger onto my chest, "who knew you were such a slut." she says.

my eyes grow wide, "w-what..?"

she scoffs, "don't act like you don't know anything. i've seen it, i saw you walking with him last night. i can't believe Soyeon's friends with a backstabbing bitch." she says loudly

She continues, "But, she's supposed to hate you, why does she talk about how much she misses you as a friend..? What's so good about you? All you do is get in the way!" She yells.

It feels like she's been dying to get those words out.

I stand still, speechless.

She slams the wall behind me, "Just wait until i tell her you've been hanging with Jungwon, then she'll finally hate you!" She says with a weak smile on her face, her eyes teary.

Jiwoo puts her hand on hyejin's shoulder, "hyejin let's sto-"

I slap her.

i hear voices outside of the bathroom.

but the tears on my face already fell.

she stumbles back, her phone on the ground, still recording, as she looks at me while holding her cheek.

she walks towards me, her hair is a mess and she looks furious, "you piece of shi-"

she raises her hand and before she hits me i grab her wrist, we're both struggling but we both end up on the floor.

I push her off of me as i attempt to hold her arms down, i can't do this anymore. she scratches my face, my mask falling off and she continues to try and hit me as much as i can.

i finally get a grip of both her wrists, she's laying on the floor as i look down at her, my hair dangling.

i sob and she starts screaming.

"i didn't want him to talk to me!" I yell.

she slowly stops screaming and looks at me with wide eyes.

"I wanted him to stay away. I didn't ask him to like me and I didn't ask him to hangout with me!" i spat. 

Those words were said without thought.

Her eyebrows furrow again, "I don't care if he likes you or not!" She yells

Then, what is she mad about? Why does she hate me so much?

i loosen my grip from her wrist and sit with my knees on the floor, i wipe my tears. i'm still on her but she pushes me off and looks at me, still laying on the floor.

"You're crazy!" she yells while looking at jiwoo with a victimizing face, jiwoo is standing, frozen in shock.

i hear the voices from outside the bathroom get louder, "whats happening in there?","go in!", "no im a dude", "move"