Prologue

•●○..Prologue..○●•

It's been raining heavily since the sun came up in the sky. Instead of a beautiful sunny warm scene, the morning sky was obscured by thick dark clouds.

A hooded young woman abruptly sprinting through the never-ending sea of trees while gasping heavily for air.

It was extremely disturbing as you get to see the sight of her complexion: she has a very pale face with a combination of shallow dark eyes and dried chapped lips.

She hasn't slept or even rested for two days. She never stops running as she runs away from her once-called home, despite the aching pain from her injuries and tired legs and feet.

You can tell that she was clearly exhausted and hungry after running for two days straight.

She was also clutching her injured shoulder tightly to stop the bleeding.

The people she had grown up for twenty-two years of her life, sought her out for just a few words from the man she had thought as a family, that man had been jealous of her extraordinary gifts and her close and peaceful relationship with the town folks since they were little..

She helped the people in need, whether it was just a simple chores, small favors, or sickly people, she did everything she could for them, but in the end they turned their back on her, just because of that man's twisted words and false rumors..

Her parents died in a tragic accident when she was still a newborn baby, and the town chief was their best friend's, who raised her as his own along with his only son, but as he grew older, the son became envious of his father's doting attitude toward the girl, even to the point where he felt threatened about not recieving love and affection from his own father, with that he began to despise her....

Then one day the old Chief received an emergency letter from one of his old friend and immediately traveled to another city, leaving his sweet adopted daughter and his loving son at their house.

But he had no idea that his loving son was hatching a wicked plan to exile his sweet daughter from her homeland and allow the young man companion and friends to spread some terrible and false rumors around the village.

Leaving her with no other choice but to flee from the mad-mob people who attempted to take her life. The man she grew up with and so-called brother betrayed her by turning the town people against her..

They pointed their guns and weapons at her and hunted her down like an animal. The man began to panic as his plan began to unravel. He only wanted to push the young woman away from his territory and not try to kill her.

Now that his plan ends up like this, he feels chills run down his spine as he thinks about his father's wrath when he finds out about this incident. He can't help but curse himself for not having planned this perfectly.

He deeply regretted it now, he was about to call off the angry mob, when he noticed the strange phenomenon happening to the sky, then the next thing he knew, loud thunders and lightning-strike shook the ground infront of them, leaving a large hole on the ground, preventing him from taking another step forward along with the mob.

All of them got scared and frightened, stepping backwards then one by one they all scurrying back to the town where they belonged, and quickly return to their houses along with the town Chief son not giving a thought about the woman they were chasing.