Truth or dare?

(Faye's POV)

"Truth or dare?" Kensi asked.

Sam's phone rang. Bring! Bring! Sam answered the phone and put it on speaker. 

"Sam, Callen and the rest of the team. Plus the other team. I'll just call Sam, Callen, Kensi, and Deeks, are the Alpha team, Faye, Aiden, Kason, and Kate are the Omega team. So, I'll brief you guys when we get to ops. See ya later!" Hetty said.

~At ops~

"Ok, so this will be quick, Alpha team, you've got a mission, Eric will brief you. Omega team, Faye and Aiden, you two are partners and Kason and Kate you two are partners. Kason and Kate, your job is to act as a couple and you will be friends with children of the most dangerous criminal family. Faye and Aiden, you two will be working as a couple too, you will try to be friends with another dangerous crime family. Sam and Callen will be your main main contacts, Aiden and Faye, and Kensi and Deeks will be Kason and Kate's main contacts. Got it?" Hetty asked.

"Yes ma'am" we all said.

"Good, Faye, Aiden, come with me, I have to get you guys suited up." Hetty said. Aiden and I walked out of ops, while Kason and Kate were being dropped off.

"Faye, you will wear this. Aiden, you will wear this. Because you will be acting as a couple, Aiden, you will get to drive a car to school." Hetty said, pointing to our outfits.

I was going to wear a white tanktop and a high low flowery skirt. Aiden was going to wear a black hoodie with jeans. 

"And here is the changing room." Hetty said, leading us to a old changing room that had a divider and swing door on it. If I was to change, the only thing showing would be my legs and my head, I was kind of short. For Aiden, it would show his leg, and chest. Oh God, what would happen with that? I blushed at the thought of that.

I covered up those thoughts and went in, while Aiden was just staring at the changing rooms. 

"Go on, change!" Hetty said, leading Aiden to the nearby changing room. 

"I swear, if you even think of peaking, I'll kick your butt so hard, your ancestors will be crying." I said, giving him a warning.

He laughed and said, "Relax, I'm not a perv." 

"Good, because if you were, then I wouldn't have regretted punching you some more." I said, putting on the skirt. I was almost done. I just needed to put on the black high tops.

I came out at the same time Aiden did. We checked ourselves in the mirror and we looked good. Like a couple.

"Do we have any aliases?" I asked.

"Yes, Faye, you'll be using the Jocelyn Barajas alias." Hetty said.

"What about me?" Aiden asked.

"You are Leo Omar." Hetty said.

"Leo Omar, got it." Aiden said.

"Your car will be waiting outside, go. School starts in 30 minutes. Act like popular kids." Hetty said.

We walked off and Aiden got in the drivers seat while I got in the passangers seat. Our backpacks were in the back. Aiden had a hidden bottom on his that held weapons, while mine had zippers that had knives in there.

"Nice." I said, pulling out my knives I was used too.

"Alrighty, let's go!" Aiden said.

We drove in silence and I was listening to my music. It was "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift. 

"So, what's the plan?" Aiden asked.

"The plan is to act like a couple. We have every class together, just saying." I said.

"Good, then this will be easier than planned." Aiden said.

"Well, nice to meet you Leo. I guess I'll be cheering you on tonight for the football game." I joked.

"Yeah, I guess you will." Aiden said.

"Score one for me?" I asked.

"Of course... Jocelyn." he said, smirking.

Time to face the torture of school.

(Kate's POV)

We were put in 1st grade. I was in 1st grade! This would be fun! Today we had a field trip to a museum. Bah, those were boring. Grisha has such better interesting things. Like the radio. Singing Frozen in Russian. Now that was fun!

"Ok class! We will be going to the dinosaur exhibit! Can anyone tell me what a dinosaur is?" Our teacher said. The class nerd said that it was a tyranasours rex. Ugh, boring. 

I heard a scream to my left and saw a fire starting to burn. All of the kids from our class started to run, but I couldn't. My parents were killed in a fire, and it tramatized me. Kason noticed this and before the fire could hit me, he dragged me along to the fire escape and pulled out the comms that Kensi and Deeks told us to use if we were in trouble. 

"Hello? Kason, Katie, you there?" Deeks asked.

"Yeah, we're here, can you pick us up, because umm, we had a field trip today and there was a fire in the museum." Kason said.

"Dios mio! Baby are you ok?" Kensi asked.

"Yes mama, I'm fine. It's just, other kids parents are picking them up, so to not raise suspicion, please pick us up. BYE! See you later." Kason said, and pulled out the comm.

We sat there staring at the sky, our backs on grass and hands resting on our stomachs. Bethany and Alex came our way. They were the kids who's parents work for a big criminal company.

"Hey, are your guys parents here yet?" Bethany asked to Kason. 

"No, but their coming. My parents are gonna pick Kate up." Kason said.

"Oh, nice." Bethany said.

We chatted for a bit and Bethany and Alex's parents came in a black SUV. I quickly memorized the plates. They were CX234RT. Easy.

"Hey, if you guys want, you can come over to our house. For a play date?" Alex asked.

"Yeah! Of course!" I said, giving him a big smile. He smiled back and waved back at us. 

When they left we smiled at each other. Step one of our mission was a success.

(3rd person POV)

~At ops.~

"So, how was everyone's mission?" Hetty asked.

"It went well." Kate and Kason said, at the same time.

"Good, have you found a way to get in their house?" Hetty asked.

"Yep, they invited us over for a play date." Kason said.

"Good, good." Hetty said. "And what about you two? Did you find a way to get inside Brett's house?" 

"Yep, apparentally Faye flirted with him, and he's invited her over." Aiden said.

"And I plan on memorizing the layout, you know.. just in case." Faye said.

"Good... good. Well, astounding work Omega team. Have a good rest night's sleep, because there will be more tomorrow!" Hetty said.

I sighed. Tomorrow would be very, very tiring.