Shorty, Looked Kinda... Cute.

Start from the beginning

Rohan was surprised by Gamo's leadership skill; he was pleasantly surprised. Another fuzzy feeling washed over his body when he saw her smile with confidence as Sakura quickly put on the cat costume.

Timeskip brought to you by Rohan having an existential crisis over his own thoughts.

Yoshi and Sakura had returned to the art exhibit to continue their dance routine, attracting more and more people to the exhibit.

"C'mon~ Dance, dance~!"  Gamo shouted.

Gamo had been providing the music and claps that emphasized it. Rohan was sitting at the desk that stood in front of the art room's door, tallying the people who walked into the art room and recording the votes. Rohan momentarily turned his attention to his orange-haired friend, who seemed to look as carefree as ever.

"I wonder she we can win this..." Rohan thought as he turned his attention to Gamo.

"You enjoying the view?" A smug voice whispered in Rohan's ear.

Rohan jolted and looked into the eyes of the owner of the voice. The white-haired Italian: Enrico Minami.

"I'm not enjoying anything." Rohan said annoyed with a blush.

"Uh-uh~ you can't deny it now. You were staring at her like a lover~ I knew you had eyes for her~" Enrico said smugly.

Rohan furrowed his brows in anger at the accusation.

"Geez your even dumber than I thought. Literally nobody besides you, thinks that I have a thing for Gamo-chan." Rohan said while crossing his arms.

"Oh~ you'd be surprised." Enrico said cryptically.

"Well if your done, go be annoying somewhere else." Rohan said waving him off.

Enrico shrugged his shoulders and began to walk away. As he turned his back on him, Rohan got a weird feeling; like he needed help with something and that maybe the Italian could answer. Rohan called the man back as fast as he pushed him away.

"Wait. Come here for a second." Rohan called him back with an annoyed voice.

"Damn that was fast, miss me that much~ Be careful Gamo might find out that I'm your favorite." Enrico teased resting his hand on his chin.

"I can assure you that nobody thinks of you as their favorite." Rohan said with a cold, serious, monotone voice.

"Okay, that's fucking rude." Enrico said offended.

"Just shut up and listen, I need your hel- I need your hel..." Rohan tried to say but felt as if he was about to throw up.

"You need my help?" Enrico asked surprised.

"That yes." Rohan responded.

Enrico started to rub his hands together in curiosity.

"First you had my curiosity~ but now you have my attention." Enrico said interested.

"Okay listen..." Rohan said before whispering something into Enrico's ear.

Mini Timeskip

"Let me get this straight. You want to get Gamo-chan something for helping out the art club and you need my help because I know what girls like." Enrico asked.

"Shut up! Don't say it out loud, you idiot." Rohan whisper yelled while putting his hand over Enrico's mouth.

"Whail e'm fwattard." Enrico tried to say but was blocked by Rohan's hand.

"What?" Rohan asked moving his hand while wiping it on his pants.

"While I'm flattered, I don't know what she likes." Enrico answered.