“Who’s my bad little girl?” Kaiden looked up at Nova whose head was jolted back before pushing one finger into her.

“I am.” She muttered, her hair blowing in the wind.

“I can’t hear you.” He pushed two more fingers in.

“Fuck, I am.” She squeezed onto the railing, holding it tightly for balance.
Kaiden’ fingers moved in and out of her cunt with tension, Nova was tight and he needed to loosen her up before his cock could do sin to her.

He moved his face towards her clit, sucking on it as his fingers continued to make her wet.

“Hmmm, fuck Kaiden.” Nova pushed her hips against him, while her hands held his head still. Her orgasm was intense, sending heat waves throughout her body.

Kaiden smiled against her pussy as his face got soaked before pulling his fingers out and entering her with his tongue.

While continuing to eat Nova out like his favourite snack, Kaiden undid did belt before shimming down his garments to reveal his striking cock. He began to stroke himself, paying special attention to the precum that seeped out of his tip.

“I want your cock now.” Nova begged, squeezing her thighs together against his head.

Kaiden stood up and looked at his beauty with salacious eyes, his hands kneaded Nova’s now exposed ass as her lingerie was now on the floor.  Their lips had made contact as Nova greedily removed the rest of Kaiden’s clothes, somehow the night light had glistened against his defined body.

The two continued kissing, each battling for control until Nova ran her nails down Kaiden’s back causing him to break the kiss and breathe heavily.

“Are you okay with anal sex?” He questioned whilst trailing kisses along her jaw.

“I’ve never tried it before.” She answered.

“Do you want to?"

“Yes.”

“Tell me your safe word and if at any time you want me to stop, use it.”

“Harry Styles.”

“Really? That’s your safe word.” Kaiden teases.

“Shut up and fuck me.”

Kaiden spins Nova around and pushes down against her back. Her hands were firmly placed around the railing while her ass aligned with his cock.

He teased her behind, running his dick along her plump cheeks.

“It’s going to hurt, here bite down on this.” Kaiden picks up his belt and dusts it off before urging Nova to open her mouth.

Kaiden carefully maneuvered himself into Nova, paying special attention to her muffled cries. He gently rocked back and forth while grabbing onto her ass.

“God, I love this view.” He moaned, looking into the city whilst Nova’s ass bounced off him.

“Ahhh.” Nova cried out, the belt falling onto the floor.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No.” She groaned.

Kaiden reached forward and grabbed Nova by her shoulders for support as he pulled out of her then bit down on her ass before carefully thrusting himself into her again. His hands made their way to her breasts, gently massaging them hoping to ease some of Nova’s pain.

“Harry Styles.” Nova screamed as Kaiden’s cock twitched inside of her. True to his word, he stopped what he was doing and urged the model to look at him.

A few tears escaped Nova’s eyes, leaving a pathway down her cheek. Kaiden kissed her gently, holding her in his arms as she could barely stand up.

“You’re going to have to come up with another safe word star, I don’t like hearing you scream out another man’s name.” He whispered against her forehead, adding sass to their otherwise sweet moment.

"You know Kendall Jenner isn't the only model Harry had a fling with, his song Golden is about me."

"Oh really?"

"No, but you should of seen your face."

Kaiden carried an exhausted Nova inside, covering her with a blanket as he laid her down on the sofa.

“I think you’re going to need a new one.” Nova chuckles, watching Kaiden examine the teeth marks indented on his leather belt.

“You might be right.” He sat next to her

.
“Don’t think next time I’ll be so gentle.”

Kaiden grabbed Nova’s face and brought it a few inches away from his own before biting down on her neck.

“You can get changed and leave when you’re ready.” Kaiden gets up and walks towards the door after checking his phone.

“Where are you going?” Nova inquires.

“You were right, Brutali Fuorilegge tried to rob my company a few hours ago. I need to get down there and handle a few things, I’ll call you.”

“Be careful.”

“I always am star.”

”