" .... "

"Are you holding in a fart or something? Want to go to the restroom? " He asked as I shook my head, looking at him.

"I don't know why....I feel trusfrated.... " I said.

"By the way, it's 'frustrated'. " Namjoonie hyung answered while passing by.

"Oh yeah, frustrated.... I'm feeling frustrated. " I said, walking beside Taehyungie hyung.

Namjoon's P. O. V.

I passed through Jungkook and Taehyung as I went to the kitchen.

"Jin hyung, it's the day of the second trial you remember right? " I asked as he nodded, serving me an egg and a kimbap roll.

"How can I forget? " He said as he massaged his head.

"By the way, Dong Wook. You won't be coming with us. " I said as he looked at me.

"Ah why? You can sit next to Aera, I promise. " Dong Wook said as I gave him a confused look.

What's with the sitting next to Jae?

"That's not the thing. Umm....You need rest. Remember you fainted that day right? So, you can't go there. " I said as he shook his head.

"No. I'll be just fine today. " He said as I looked at Jae for some help.

Cause he only listens to her and only her.

"Wuga....You're not understanding. There will be cameras. And if they spot you with me then....You know there will be rumours. " Jae said as he patted his arm slightly.

"That won't be a rumour Aera-ah. It'll be the truth coming in front of us. " Dong Wook said sadly.

"But if you say so.... Okay I won't go. " He added as I sighed in relief.

"Hey, look at me. Are you sad? " Jae asked.

And why do I feel jealous?

"Okay, fine. You can come in but after a while. I'll be there with you. We'll enter the court together after some time okay? " Jae said as Dong Wook's face lit up.

If I was there, would she do the same for me too?

"Really? Thanks. Let's do that. " Dong Wook said but I shook my head, objecting.

"This is impossible. Yoongi hyung needs you there Jae. " I said.

"Oh you're right.... " Jae mumbled as she nibbled on her lip.

"I'll stay with Wook-shi. We'll come later, just give me a call when we can okay? " Jimin volunteered.

"You have any problem with that? " Jae asked Dong Wook as he shook his head.

Good.

Jimin nodded emotionlessly as he went back from where he came. Jae and Dong Wook stood up too but I called,
"Jae, can we talk? "

"Oh sure. " She said as she followed me to the balcony.

"What is it? " She asked.

"Jae....Is he that dear to you? " I asked, somehow hurt.

"Who- Oh, he is. After getting my memories back....He is dear to me. " She smiled.

"Why? He tortured you, he raped you then....why? " I asked, a different kind of rage building inside of me.

She looked at me speechless and that's when I lost it. I grabbed her shoulders as I shook her.

I was shaking.