Chapter Twenty-Seven

Callie

I can't help but smile as my eyes follow the small brunette following her mother around the house. Today was clean-up day and the two were pretty busy. Daisy wanted to help in any way she could. Logan stopped beside the couch, a basket of dirty clothes in her hands, she glances at me. "You know you could be helping us," she mutters.

I glance at my wife, not in the mood to move my body from such a comfortable position, "I could be giving you an orgasm as well, your point is?" I question. The woman stops in her tracks, realizing the words I spat. Furrowing her brows, she dumps the dirty clothes onto my body and leans over the couch, eyes on my lips. 

"Get your ass up and help," she hisses.

And as much as I want to disobey her, in came Daisy. "Yeah mommy, you have to help too!" How could I disobey that sweet innocent voice? Groaning, I force myself off the couch, letting the clothes fall onto the floor. "I'll go wash the car," I keep a straight face.

Logan eyes me, "You don't wash the car, you go to a car wash. That's not what I meant, Cal. Go wash the dishes or something." I groan again, letting her know I was not ecstatic to do any chores. I just wanted to relax and cum on her face. But unfortunately, LIFE.

As I'm walking away, I feel Logan slap my ass. "Yeah, yeah, lazy ass."

Luckily for me, I only had a few dishes to wash from this morning but in order to not have to clean anything else in the house, I move a lot slower than I usually would. By the time I was done, they were taking their first break of the day. "How about we go out to eat?" I question, leaning over the couch between the two. Daisy smiles widely, agreeing with the idea.

Logan sighs, leaning back. "Can't we just cook? We can't always eat out."

I roll my eyes, "But it's boring being cooped in the house all damn day, let's go out to eat. It's only lunch, we can cook dinner," I beg. The woman sighs, "You know sometimes I can't tell if I'm older or you are." I smile, knowing that was the beginning sentence for her agreeing to my idea. "Go get dressed," she sighs.

Grinning, I nod my head. Daisy and I head towards our rooms, happy to get out of the house. 

- - - - -

I revoke my need to get out of the house. I glance at the two women across from us. How the hell did we get here? Oh, I remember! While waiting in the waiting room to get a table, the two, unfortunately, arrived with a reserved table and of course, they would offer for us to sit with them. And of course, Logan and Daisy would betray me and agree. 

I sigh and cross my arms over my chest. I seriously do not like these two women. "How much longer are you two staying in New York?" Logan questions, piquing my interest. Now, this is something I'm curious about the answer to. 

"A few more days then we're going back to Dubai."

"Dubai?" I question, confused. I thought they lived in Spain. Narcissa nods her head, "We live in Dubai, we were only visiting my parents in Spain. It's a lovely country but my heart resides with Dubai."

Interesting. "I hear that compared to America, Dubai has pretty cheap homes. Is that true? How much is the currency equal to here?" Logan questions.

"1 Emirati Dirham is equal to .27 US dollars," Valeria spits. "The home we have there now was almost 500 thousand Emirati dirhams for a 2 bedroom 3 bath. But it's totally worth every penny."

My attention is quickly pulled away from the two as Daisy pulls on my sleeve. "What is it, sweetie?" I question. "When will the food get here? I'm hungry now," she rubs her little tummy. "It should be here in a few more minutes, you think you can wait a little longer?"