Chapter Twenty-three

Callie

I can't help but roll my eyes as my wife enters the restroom, once again not giving me a minute of privacy and loneliness. You know, no one ever tells you that being married means your partner walks in on you while you're taking a shit! And even when they're aware of the fact, they completely act like it's normal for them to be in there.

"Logan," I hiss grabbing the brunette's attention. "I'm taking a shit right now and my ass is uncomfortable with you in here," I mutter.

Bluish-green eyes land on me, unbothered by my words. "Callie, you literally thought you pushed me out of your vagina for 24 years and then proceeded to be attracted to me. I don't think you should be uncomfortable with this."

Internally I puke, but she had a point. "It's unsanitary," I spit. The woman rolls her eyes, "This probably came as a shock to you but not only have we swapped saliva, you've eaten me out on countless occasions and you tried anal with me a year ago."

Once again, the woman had a point. 

I sigh in defeat. So much for privacy. "Oh, by the way, I'm going out with Melani, Amanda, and another old friend later today." My wife glances at me, "I guess I can cancel my mini-date with Lex." My brows raise in confusion. "I can also get Daisy to Claire's tonight as well so we can drink."

"Logan, what are you talking about?" I question. She places her phone down, "We're going out tonight. You just said that." I smile and shake my head, "I'm going out tonight. By myself, baby. Maybe next time, okay?"

The younger woman frowns, not agreeing with my idea. "I'll go out with the girls then. I didn't want to go with you anyway. That outing sounds like it may be over coffee, cause you guys are all in your late 40's and all. That's uhm... that's fine."

I bite back my laughter as I grab some tissue to wipe myself. Once I finish my business, I pull my shorts up and flush the toilet. I furrow my brows when I notice Logan leaning over to glance into the toilet. "What the fuck are you doing?" I laugh pushing her away. She smiles, "I was just making sure your bowel is healthy."

"Verdict?"

The woman makes a thinking face before nodding her head, "Seems pretty healthy to me. Now get out, I have to pee." I stay put, watching the woman as she undid her pants and began pulling her clothing down. She stopped and glared at me, "Go away, Cal."

I shake my head, "Just two seconds ago I couldn't shit in peace, you're just peeing. What, are you uncomfortable?"

"It's very embarrassing for you to hear me pee! It's just not right."

I snort, "Lo, we've been together for 6 years, surely your peeing isn't going to run me away. Unless it sounds like thunder but we'd need to go check that out if that was the case."

She sighs, not pleased with me as she begins peeing. Fortunately for the brunette, I could hear my phone ringing in the room. I exit the bathroom, giving the woman her privacy though she was against me having mine. I shake my head and grab the device from the bed, noticing that Melani was calling. 

Answering, I place the phone to my ear. "Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" she questions. I glance behind me, seeing Logan exit the restroom, her eyes on me. "Nothing at the moment, why what's up?" I furrow my brows as I notice Logan mouthing something to me. 'Who's that?'

God this woman, she just won't stop!

"Let's go shopping before our get-together tonight. I miss your company and Daisy is getting on my nerves and Lex says I can't come to see her."