꧁Chapter 4꧂

Meanwhile in the palace of Malwa night had befallen:-

Prativindhya was sleeping peacefully but soon was his peace gone.He was sweating profusely his hands and legs were involuntarily moving, his head was vigorously shaking in no with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Nahhhiii!!!" He sits up shouting out loudly and then the door of my chamber opens.

Prativindhya's Pov:-
I was sleeping on my bed suddenly a scene flashes infront of me. I saw a girl of maybe three to four years old pulling little me with her.
Dream:-
"Arna!!Leave me..Where are you taking me to?" I asks as the girl whom I referred as Arna pulled me with her.
"You come with me na!! I will show you something." The girl replied as she turned around but as a flash of light falls on her face she closes her eyes to open it and I saw the same orbs they felt too known too me.
Soon we came at the end of a cliff to see the golden dears she was more excited than me while I smiled at her excitement.We had seen the dears before too but each time her excitement was different.

Sooner our happiness got submerged as we heard few galloping sound of horses as we turned around we saw three figures approaching us though their face was hazy but I understood that they are here with wrong intentions.They said something which we couldn't understand but suddenly the younger one among them hits me with a stone.
"Pratik!!" I heard that girl shout as she rushed towards me, while the other three laughed evilly I muttered
"Run away Arna just run away!!"
But the she was too stubborn as the boy goes forward towards her she stepped back slowly but sooner she fell from the cliff and that is when I shouted ....
Dream ends:-
"Nahiii!!!!" My breathing were a little uneven as the door flew open as I see Bhai Abhimanyu their.Abhi rushed towards me and hugged me tight as he patted my back gently.

"Again the same dream Jyesht!!"
He asked me while I nodded,after calming down a bit behave me water and made melai down and left my chamber while I murmured, "Arna!!Whoever you are?!Why had you went?You know my life is just so haunting without you... I don't even remember you fully except your face.How are you Priyatama?!" And then I slowly went to sleep as Nidra devi took me in her arms unknown to me two pair of eyes was watching me too.

Suthanu's POV:-
Now it is just getting enough!!I can't see my Bhrata in trouble like that he hadn't done anything wrong with anyone then why Mahadev Why is he suffering??Why is he getting the pain of separation from his lover?He is going through the same for 16 years, Oh Lord?!Please Mahadev wherever Arna bhabhi is return her to bhrata safely!! I prayed in my mind and then wiped a single tear which fell from my eyes.

Arna's POV:-
He also faces the nightmares is he fine will I ask him about the dream??No no..but why am I feeling that his nightmare is so same to mine,with this thoughts I went towards my chamber and stood at the balcony letting the cool,chilly air touch my skin.
°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°

°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°
In te morning:~
"Bhrata Prati!!Bhrata Prati!!Kaha kho gye ap?!" Shouted a distressed Sumitra as she literally searched the whole palace trying to get a glimpse of her jyesht Bhratashree but was to no avail.
"Kyu chilla rhi ho Sumitra?!" asked an irritated Samyukthana.

"Jiji mujhe Bhratashree Prativindhya kahi nhi mil rhe!!Kahi woh kho tho nhi gye is rajmahal mein?" She spoke but soon a warrior hand held her eyes gently which made her gelen in joy. "Bhratashree!!!"

"Choti kya hua itni besabri kis baat ka hai jo subah subah apni Bhrata ki yaad agayi?" Asked Prativindhya who just opened her eyes,clad in a violet angavastra with gold jewelleries the godly figure stood infront of his little warrior princess.

"Bhrata woh kuch nhi--Asal mein apko subah subah na dekh ke vichalit ho gyi thi!!" Says Sumitra earning a chuckle from her brother.

"Rajkumar Rajkumariyan you are being called at the dining hall by Samragyi!!" A dasi informed them as they went towards the dining area

°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°
So chotu sa update bear with your author guys!!😅😅😅
So apko kya laga tha waha in place of Abhimanyu Kamalakshi hogi..😛😛🤣🤣
Do vote
Comment!!
Buhbyee