꧁ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀⁱᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃⁿᵗ꧂

Hello Guys🙋🙋

How are you all??
Hope you all are safe and sound in our homes!!

So here I am back with a fictional story generally the part 2 of THE UNTOLD LOVE STORY
Read down and you all will understand!!!

This story will revolve around two lovers Prativindhya and Kamalakshi(Arna) the two who are born to the supremes the avatar of Kartikeya and Devsena are separated as the fate played it's game how the two will join their hands on Earth??Will they be able to become one and stop the great Mahabharata war from starting??Will they be faithful towards each other and become one??

So let us join the journey of the long lost lovers...

☠☠:-NOTES:-☠☠
●This story is purely fictional...This story may contain some parts from
the television shows..but all will be changed others parts will be from the authors imaginations...

●This book is not to hurt anyone's beliefs be it religious,social or any other...

●This book may contain some scenes for peoples above 13+.Please note you will be informed when the scene comes....

●Any resemblance to actual persons, alive or dead or real life events are coincidental....

●Please do not copy the ideas!!We authors try our best to come up with some ideas!!! Please it is my earnest request to you all guys!!

●All suggestions are welcomed...
Please do leave your precious suggestions after the end of each chapters so that I can be motivated and get in the fire to write more...!!!!

●Anyone if you do not like the story going or if you are hating it....Please do not spread hate if you face any bigger problem kindly pm us in this account only!!

●If you have any kind of hate towards the author then kindly do not make your personal problems to come in between.

◆THIS DISCLAIMER IS NOT TO HURT ANYONE!!IF ANYONE IS HURTED WE ARE SORRY!!PLEASE DO NOT FEEL US RUDE OR ANYTHING!!THIS IS JUST A DISCLAIMER!!◆

Started on- 13/1/22
Finished on-

So these are all for now!!!
Signing out!!
Buhhbyeee!!!
Will be soon coming with character sketch!!!
Until that give your suggestions about the story!!!
Meet you soon!!!
Stay safe!!
Stay happy!!
Stay joyful always!!!