꧁Chapter 1꧂

Their was a hustle and bustle all around the palace of the Malwa kingdom, das and dasis were scattered around working on different parts of the palace.The palace seemed much mire lively and attractive,it was the time of spring and the festive season going on in the kingdom.All the hook and nook of the palace was filled with royals,das-dasis but today the palace seemed much more livelier why will it not be the royals of the magical Indraprasth are arriving between the chaotic crowd a girl in her 18s can be seen making her way within them looking at her dress she can be identified as a princess as the das-dasis bowed down in front of her as she smiles gently.

"Kaki not this flower the yellow one whose mala I had kept in the hall..Kaka I had ket flowers for pooja separately don't worry..Kaki slowly you would have hurt yourself. ...!!"

She says gently to everyone helping them in the decorations as the drum beats can be heard from the down floor as almost all the workers left downstairs after she sees her sakhis to run downstairs as well as one of them asks her.
"Sakhi Mani aren't you coming downstairs see their are the Indraprasth guests arriving.."

"No sakhi!!This part needs to be well decorated I will be looking here while you and others go!!"

"As you say Sakhi" She says half heartedly and leaves Kamale their while she got herself busy with the garlands and with the help of other dasis she decorates the place.

On the other side:-

The royal family of Indraprasth got down of the chariots and proceeded towards the royal family of Malwa..as the two kings and the two Queens hugged each other's tightly the five Panduputron and their Samragyi had happy tears in their eyes as they are meeting their bestfriend after many years.

Sunaina the queen of Malwa took their aarti as she patted Draupadi's back gently.
S:-Are pagli rulwayegi kya?Dekh ro mat phir mein bhi ro du---
(Are pagli will you make me cry too?See don't cry otherwise I will too c---)

PrithviRaj:-(interrupting her) Then none can stop a flood from coming in my poor Malwa..Oh my god stop the pralaya from coming in my kingdvisha
All laughs hearing PrithviRaj as Yudhi shakes his head at his friend's act.

S(Glares at Chandra):-Aap ko toh mein bad mein dekhti ....(I will see you later..)

Arjun:-Waise Bhabhishree where are your son and daughter?? I am so excited to meet them they must have grew up so much..

Indrajit:-Here I am!!!
Indrajit comes with a small smile on his face as he took blessings of the elders and hugged Prativindhya.

I:-Missed you mitra!!
P:-Same here Mitr!!

Draupadi:-Sunaina putri Kamalakshi kaha hai..
Instead of Sunaina one of Kamala's sakhi replies "Samragyi she is helping the das and dasis out in the palace"

All smiles they are aware of the kind nature of SunainaNandini as this is also one of the charchit vishay in the Aryavart about the multitalented princess of Malwa.

PrithviRaj:-Thik hai thik hai ab tum sab kya yahi khare rahoge??Ya andar bhi aaoge..

Yudhisthira:-Chalte haina andar..

All of them goes in while the Pandavas brothers goes to the weapon room along with Chandra and Draupadi,Subhadra goes to the garden with Sunaina.

-:Scene shifts to the garden area:-
Bhadra:-Aj mausam kitni sundar hai na jiji!!

D:-Satya kaha Subhadra!!

Sunaina:-Waise Madhav kab ane wale hai Subha!!

Bh:-Pata nhi jiji kab Bhaiya bole the jaldi ayenge..

D:-Govind ka jaldi pata hai mujhe. ...Wahi keval in bachho ko mana sakte...

*Subha and Sunaina chuckles while Drau pouts*

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌───┈⊰᯽⊱

Sm:-Waise jiji ap log abhi use satya nhi bole??
Sm2:-Kaunsi satya?!
Sm3:-Ki tum...
Sm2:-Kya?!

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌───┈⊰᯽⊱
Kaisa tha teaser!!
Waise aj Pratikshi moments nhi tha next update mein zaroor rahega!!
Chalo ajke liye itna hi next update mein milte don't forget to comment and vote!!