꧁Chapter 5꧂

The scene shifts to the garden of the Malwa Palace.The season of spring had bought great joy and celebration.The nature in all it's glory was looking enchanting,the sound of cooing pigeons in the garden,the bunnies bounced in the garden like frogs with fur,the land heated up and daisies peeped through the pea-green grasses.The red hue in the atmosphere makes a pleasant atmosphere.The daffodils in the garden looked as yolk-yellow as the ducklings in the pond,the buds began to flower on the trees, adding a splash of colours,the cheeping of the sparrows invaded the garden looking for juicy grubs and shiny seeds,the chirpering of several bird invaded the garden,sparrows looking for juicy grubs and shiny seeds,the peacock roaming around flashing off its multicoloured feathers. The cuckoo's singing melodious songs,and the different types of flowers blooming in the garden had made the surrounding even more enchanting.The nature rises as time passes by and the soft chiming of payals along with a soft voice buzzing around a positive mantra..

A girl of a marriageable age dressed in a clean,whitish milk coloured lehenga the borders woven beautifully with white pearls.Her wet hair at her side as some tendrils falls on her face a chunni of yellow white colour on her head,the heavenly beauty without any jewelleries,walks through the garden of Magadh proceeding towards the family temple..

On the opposite side:-
A Rajkumar was standing in a beach and doing the surya namaskar as it was his daily routine.He was wet from top to bottom his well toned chest was in view as he changed his clothes and walked towards the Malwa family temple.

-:In the temple:-
The girl walked in front of the mandir before stopping in front of the stairs touching the stairs she takes blessings,entering the mandir bare footed as she rings the bell creating a mild sound of "dhang" telling about her presence to the Goddess their on the mandir.She gives the offerings to the pujari,folding her hands in front of the Jagjanani taking up the pooja thali she does the pooja with the Goddess's praises.Her voice spreading the calmness,sweetness and peace everywhere; Finishing her prayers she closes her eyes praying for every person's welfare the soft breezes blowing by felt like it kissed her cheeks as a response how the Goddess got her ways to convey her blessings,which automatically makes a calm smile spread the girl's face.

Her voice spreading the calmness,sweetness and peace everywhere; Finishing her prayers she closes her eyes praying for every person's welfare the soft breezes blowing by felt like it kissed her cheeks as a response how the Goddess got her ways to ...

The Rajkumar too enters the mandir right in the moment when the girl was singing. A soft smile crept up on his lips unknowingly as he saw her, distracting himself from her he too closed his eyes in a prayer as he felt her voice felt like the melodies in his ears and can't help loosing himself into it.

"Yuvraj...!!"The Rajkumari called him Calmly yet softly
No response...
"Draupadeya..!!" She again tried...but to avail she didn't get any response.. It has been nearly five minutes she waited patiently this time she hesitated yet kept her hand on his shoulder and called him..

"Yudhisthirnanadan Prativindhya!!"

You guessed it all right she is none other than the Upapandava Jyesht Yudhisthirnanadan Pandavsut Maharathi Yuvraj Prativindhya.

"Ye..Yes!!" Prati answers this time while opening his eyes as he gazed at her and infront of the idol once where he heard her singing a moment ago..

Yes!!" Prati answers this time while opening his eyes as he gazed at her and infront of the idol once where he heard her singing a moment ago

"Ap thik toh hai na?!" (You are fine na?!) This time the voice filled with worries while Prati smiled calmly looking down at her.

"Mein thik hu Rajkumari Kamalakshi" (I am fine Rajkumari Kamalakshi) Yes she is Kamalakshi,Prati's Arna yet unknown to them.
She smiles but get shocked at him speaking his name and gave him prasad and soon they both got indulged in a friendly conversation but to end with them staring deep into each other's eyes. The royal family of Malwa and Indraprasth entered the mandir to see both them having an eye lock all were amused and somewhere a bit happy too while the siblings were sharing naughty glances as they decided to intervene their staring sessions.

Suthanu:- Ahemmm...
Samyukthana:- BHAIYA!!JIJIII!!Yadi ap dono ka ek dusre ko dekhna ho gaya toh hume bhi prasad mil sakti hai kya??
(If you two are done looking at each other can we too get the prasad)

She says making both Kamalakshi and Prativindhya to come out of their trance and look towards them a blush crept upon their cheeks as Prati glared at his sisters, while the elders just chuckled.

Pragya:-Waise Mata Pitashree apko nhi lagta Bhaiya and Jiji looks good together..

She says while winking at the couple.The parents agreed to their daughter playing along as they teased the couple a bit making their jaw drop as Kamalakshi gave the pooja thali to Sumitra and ran out of the temple unable to hide the blush while all surrounded Prati who was just staring at the way Kamalakshi just left,He don't know why he was feeling like this for Kamalakshi while he hadn't felt the connection like this with anyone except his childhood friend Arna and the conditions was same with Kamalakshi too she too can't identify what is wrong with her and shook her head as staying with Prativindhya only made her feel like she was close to Pratik her childhood sweetheart. She shook her head and thought for going towards the forest as nature always soothed her aching soul unknown to everything what she was going to face today.
°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°

So today's update upto this!!
Vote!!🤳🤳
Comment!!🦋🦋