꧁Chapter 2 ꧂

-:Resumes:-
Subhadra:-Putri Akshu ko tho mene bohot saal pehle jab woh choti thi dekhi thi parantu abhi bhi uski muskan yaad hai mujhe..Waise jiji ap log abhi use satya nhi bole??

Kamalakshi:-Kaunsi satya?!
She says while entering that part of the
garden.Sunaina's face looses it's colour for a second but she soon covers it unnoticed by Kamala...

K:-Boliye na mata Kya baat hai?!

S:-Ki tum...Kuch nhi putri hum log toh aisehi baat kar rhe the haina Drau...Bhadra?

Drau+Bhadra-Ji ha Naina/Jiji

Subhadra:-Putri ap hi Kamalakshi ho na??
K:-Shi pehchana Maata..

Drau:-Waise ap toh bohot khubsurat ho gyi hai!! Apko humne bachpan mein dekha tha..Waise pu----

She gets interrupted by a dasi who tells Kamalakshi that Maharaj Chandra is calling her while she politely tells her she will be going after sometimes and turns to Drau and Subha.

K:-Ab agya dijiye Maata ham chalte hai...Pranam..

Drau,Subha and Naina nods as Akshu leaves the garden running.

While running through the corridors with a plate of paint colours in her hand and talking to her sakhi Vijaya, Mani suddenly slips her feet in water which had fallen on the ground and bumps into someone,his(Yes he he he) well built chest hits her head.While she was going to fall she closed her eyes tightly.

Kamalakshi's POV:-
I was wondering what truth Matas were talking about to be precise I was not at all satisfied with their expressions and their words. While thinking about that I was going to meet Pitashree with some paints in my hands. I was running with Sakhi Vijaya when my feet got slipped and I bumped into someone soon I was going to fall.

"O my god!!!Kamala today you will be breaking your limbs for sure..Hey Narayan do a miracle"

I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the hard floor's impact with my body but it never arrived. I was surprised instead of the floor I felt a warm, warrior hard hand around my shoulder and waist protectively.

"Hey Bhagwan am I in heaven??Had my soul left my body?!"
I thought rather spoke up unknowingly clutching the person's shoulder tightly.

"You are not in heaven Rajkumari...My apologises you are here in the Earth in my hands safe and sound!!"
A unknown yet known voice said to me and heard a chuckle. My eyes fluttered open as it met the most beautiful pair of hazels looking down at me.
"Narayan had really done a miracle!!" I thought as we have a cute eyelock.

Prativindhya's POV:-
I was walking through the royal Malwa corridors looking at the royal, intricate carvings on the hall and the sculptures of the royal kings made.

"Really Maharaj PrithviRaj had maintained the palace so well.. Even the peoples here are so gentle.."

Soon I heard the chiming sound of anklets as I looked ahead to see a Rajkumari running with a girl seemed to be her sakhi.I heard her giggle and was lost in it for the very first time felt the same feeling for anyone at first glance other than my childhood sweetheart.A sad sigh escapes my lips.

I saw her foot slip and she bumped to me,soon my instincts kicked out as I held her secured and protectively in my arms as soon as the princess was going to fall and heard her murmuring.

"Hey Bhagwan am I in heaven??Had my soul left my body?!"

"You are not in heaven Rajkumari...My apologises you are here in the Earth in my hands safe and sound!!"

I said as a chuckle escaped my lips and soon it got submerged as she opened her beautiful pair of lotus eyes, her small pointed nose,the nosepin their, her red lips, the bindi on her forehead everything attracted me towards her. I was lost in her and she in me after sometimes we broke our eyelock as I made her stand properly and awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"What are you thinking Prativindhya..How can you get attracted to a girl after knowing that belongs to someone..Get in your tracks and put up your real self up... Don't get anyone enchant you!!"
I thought mentally putting up my hard self but can't help looking at the girl infront but a name unknowingly left my lips.
"Priyatama Arna!!"
The girl looked at me with shock visibly mared on her face.

In a place a man with maur pankh in his head grinned mischievously as he can hear and understand what is going on in his Priye bhanjee and Malwa kanya's mind but soon it turned into a small smile,while his ashtabharyas looked at him with sadness in their eyes still they were happy for the new jodi to be formed soon by fate.

°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°

So ajke liye itna hi!!
Vote and Comment Yaaron!!
And what do you think will happen next?!
What do you feel of both of