꧁Chapter 3꧂

Kamalakshi's POV:-
I was so lost in admiring him that I had not noticed neither the closeness among us nor our surroundings. At that point of time I felt if anything was important it was he, but after a few minutes i understood where we were and what is our position instantly he made me stand up as I bent down to pick up the palatte which was in my hand for heaven's sake none of the colours had gone wasted.

"Oh Lord what are you doing to me..Why was I lost in him?? Kamalakshi are you mad you can't just give your heart to anyone it is taken but those those eyes those hazels felt like I knew them for eternity!!Shut up Kamalakshi don't think anyth----"

My thoughts got broken when I felt I heard those enchanting words again "Priyatama Arna" I closed my eyes for a second as if I was again lost but the shock hits me soon as I looks up at him with pure shock and pain in my eyes as he stated down at me and helped me pick up my belongings.

"What are you thinking Kamalakshi it is just what your heart told you not he calm your nerves down...Maybe the dream is affecting you too much!!"

I calmed myself down but can't meet his gaze as I can't make him notice my pain!! I stood up.

"Dhanyawad!!" This small word came out from my throat with great difficulty,while I kept my step forward to leave as first as I can his voice reached my ear and I could feel a small tug in my veil.

Prativindhya's POV:-
I was helping her out but her pain filled eyes was noticed by me and involuntarily it filled my eyes with tears.She uttered me a thank you as I asked her name..

"Apka naam kya hai rajkumari?"
(What is your name Rajkumari?)

My male baritone broke the silence which was not at all uncomfortable.

"Wo ap hi dhund lijiye!!"
(That you only find!!)

Her reply came but as she was going to go she stopped and turned out that is when I realised her veil had got stuck with my necklace.
When I was not wanting her to go it felt the gods had heard me and at that moment I again looked deep in her eyes it had kept some untold agonies in it but she blinked back her tears as our trance broke.She came close to me and helped me take out her veil from the clutches of my necklace and soon she was out of my view with her anklets sound slowly submerged in air.And soon I left for my chamber breaking all the thought of the princess with lotus eyes from my thoughts infact I tried to.

Author's POV:
They went towards their respective chambers as both had tears in their eyes they closed each other in their room and cried as a unknown nostalgia a unknown pain and remembering of a close one made their feelings go berserk as the pillows soaked in all the pain the couple opened up through their tears and soon both had fallen into a deep slumber but as told they fate will plays it's part it is again going to play it once more.

Both the lovers of eternities are unable to understand the connection between them while a mother was all tensed for her child's future..

Rukmini and the seven other Queens looked at their Natha they were not able to bear the pain of the pair.

Rukmini:-Swami kab khatam hoga inka viyog ka bela..(Swami when will their viyog bela end..)
Jambavati:-Aur kitni baar vilag honge ye....(How many times will they get separated...)
Bhadra & Lakshmana:-Humse aur apni putri ki ye dasha bardasht nhi hoti Prabhu...
(We can't see the condition of our daughter)

They said together to their Natha while in Kailash this was the same halat with Parvati her son's pain was paining her.

The Ashtalakshmis are Jaganmata and Parvati is swayam JagatJanani Jagatdhatri the pain in their children's eyes haunted them.

Meanwhile in the palace of Malwa night had befallen:-

In Prativindhya's chamber:-

He was sweating his hands and legs are involuntarily moving, his head was vigorously shaking in no with tears rolling down his cheeks.
°•~━━✥❖✥━━~•°

So guys ajjka second update..
Jyada emotional ho gya kya??

Comment kiya karo na guys!!Mein itni bhi buri likhti kya??!! *Pouts cutely*