YN's pov

As I opened my eyes, my head was spinning. It was heavy. My room was in a mess." What the Fu*k" i exclaimed. Then the glimpse of what happened ran through my mind." That bitch hit me so hard" I whispering yelled while holding my head.

I looked at the clock that was placed on the night stand and it was 7:46 Pm.  I arranged my clothes and hair that was messed up like a ghost and went downstairs.

" You wake up sweety. Come have dinner" mom said as I sat on the dining table and we all started eating. " Jimin told me that you teached him lesson very nicely but you were so tired that you slept. He is so nice that he didn't let me wake you up and instead he helped me in cooking and cleaning." Mom said as I saw how smart his mind works.

Bitch I will see you later.

After I was done with dinner I went to my room and took a warm bath, did my night routine and drifted to my dream land.

In morning~

I got ready for school. Did breakfast. Today mom didn't yell as I woke up early because I had planned Jimin's funnel today. With that I left without saying goodbye.

" Strange" mom said as both mom and dad saw me leaving the house with mouth and eyes wide open. I met Nancy to way to her home. She sat in the car as I drove quickly to school. I didn't say anything as I kept focusing on driving.'' Are you ok yn?" She asked but I didn't seem to reply to her. " Hey what's the matter?" She asked again but I didn't reply." Did jimin do something again" she said as i finally looked toward her then again at the road. Now i couldn't control myself as his name was infront of me.

I told her everything but instead she is laughing her ass off." Such a jerk you are Nancy you are laughing at my poor condition". I said with a strange expression." I'm sorry but, i can imagine, ( laughs) your crush beating your shit out of you ( laughs)" she says.

" he didn't beat me. Okay." I said but she didn't stop laughing. I stopped the car suddenly which made her come forward and stop laughing and look around. " We reached so fast today.!" I came out of the car as she followed me from behind.
" Okay, so what is your plan?" she asked as we went inside the school building.

" Just wait and watch" I said as I left her alone in the corridor. I went to Areum. She was standing with her friends. The popular girl of our school. She's not my friend or anything but I'm also a bit popular in school .

I heard some students saying that she is my fan 😎. I mean she loves my attitude and personality. Duh! Who will not!😏. More or less she also has a side- huge crush on jimin.

Did I tell you that Jimin is a popular boy on the whole campus too? But he keeps on bullying me.

" Hey Areum wassup" I said while faking a smile." Ohh yn nice to see you" she said with a confused smile. " Great, to hear that," I said. " Hmm I see, how can i help you?" she said while signaling her friends to go and let us talk together." Ahh you are too  smart . Areum. You know what? You deserve better than chen." I said. She smirks." I know that. But what you want to say, say it directly don't go round and round. I don't have that much brain like you" she said as I smirk.

That's why I'm here.

" I want to say that I finally found the reason for Jimin teasing me!." I said" what's that?"  she asked curiously. And that's what I want. " He wants you to be his gf, his life partner. He chose me to convince you." I said being confident in lies 😎.

" But why did he choose you for this? He can say it directly, he knows that I already like him.! Doesn't he?" She asked. " He knows but he wants us both to be friends. Because he also heard that you are my fan. So he doesn't want to hurt you in any way." I said. She jumped on the floor like a Kangaroo. She hugged me and thanked me. And went to her friends happily.