²

Yn pov~

Me and Nancy walked to our locker to take our important things we will need in our chemistry class

Me and Nancy walked to our locker to take our important things we will need in our chemistry class.after that we went in class.

As usual taehyung was sitting alone as jimin didn't arrived till now

As usual taehyung was sitting alone as jimin didn't arrived till now. Nancy's seat is just one seat before taehyung so, she went to chitchat with him.

And i got drugged with that Food i eat in morning and I'm feeling too sleepy at this time

And i got drugged with that Food i eat in morning and I'm feeling too sleepy at this time. I took out my phone and scroll through social media.

Suddenly someone punch me very hard on my back that make my phone fall down on ground as i groaned in pain loudly and put my head down on table not moving a little.

"OAHHH" and i know who it can be,  park fucking jimin. I keep my head down not cuz of pain but if i will look at him I'm surely going to broke his nose."hey. Baby. Get up. It was like morning kiss. To give you some energy for whole day" he said making my blood boil.

Taehyung and Nancy approached us, as Nancy rubbed my back to comfort me. " Are you mad jimin? . Did you know how hard you've punched her that whole class has heard it." She said while taking my side." Hyung, i seriously don't understand, are you a period girl or what!!" taehyung said as i laugh inside and Nancy brust out.

"what?" Jimin widen his eyes out of embarrassment." Yeah! You always getting mood swings like girls" tae said and jimin blushed."i will take my revenge park jimin" i said gaining all three's attention while giving jimin death glare."ohhhh I'm really scared yn please leave me" he said and taehyung and he laughed together.

I don't know about jimin's mood swings but taehyung definitely gets mood swings weirdo.

"Huh! That's what you can do, but I'm not gonna leave you today park jimin!!" i said making a eye contact." Min yn do whatever you wan-" he got cut by students wishing Mr.Kang good morning as he enter the class with books in his hand."gggooooooddddd mmooorrrnnniiigggg sssiiirrrr~" class sing a song.(lol that's my class's weirdos)." Good morning. Everyone please take your seat and take out your books we will continue carbon and it's compound." he said  he started to note on board and students take out there books and start writing it.

Meanwhile me, i take my bag and sit at back because I'm feeling sleepy so may i will not attend class today mentally. "hey! Can you please sit at my seat for this class" i said wispering to one of my classmate"ohh sure" he said and he went to my seat.

I was happily watching my surroundings when i caught jimin and taehyung sitting beside me.l but a row distance was there. Jimin was smirking towards me. I didn't understand his intentions until in mid of class he and taehyung open there Lunch Box under there desk. I opened my mouth in shock as they were eating tteokbokie infront of me (who is mad for food). Unknowingly my stomach growled taking everyone's attention to me. Jimin look at me and again that smirk was on his face telling what he wanted to do is done.

"Who is this hungry wolf?" Mr Kang said while turning around to face students. some people look around whom sir is talking about while some pointed toward jimin and taehyung."ohh so the toppers of our class is eating food right now, they don't get enough time to eat huh?  am i right Mr Park and Mr. Kim" Mr Kang said while trolling both of them as class giggles."no sir actually you are not wearing your glasses, it's not lunch it's book and I'm jimin not wolf"(it reminds me of one meme'ohhhhhhhhh'🤣🤣)whole class brust out laughing and tae secretly signalling jimin not to speak too much.

"Shut up don't argue with me" Mr Kang said while getting angry."but sir you started it first" Jimin replied again "now you are going to tell m-"[rinngg] before Mr Kang can complete bell rang that means chemistry class is over. " I want to see you in my office after your ressec" he said and left the class.

(An: Even I don't have this  much courage to speak this much after eating whole damn 3 launch boxes in ongoing class.)