Chapter 5 [Akui's Story}

PRESIDENT PERFECT 

President perfect. That was Akui's life. He wished that he wasn't perfect, He wanted to be like you, smart, Independent, and Imperfect. Don't get him wrong he thinks you're amazing but there was a difference between you and him. He had perfect marks, President of student council, He won every competition or every event, he never got mad he was only calm and happy. Gosh if he showed other emotions than happy and calmness then people would get mad of him being emotional.

While you had average marks, A member of [Choose club], You won some competitions and some events, You showed every emotion you felt, No one judged you, No one pressured you, You didn't care how people thought about you. He envied you, he wished he can be like you. He wanted to be free like you.

{PLAY THE SONG}

Straight hair,

Akui brushed his hair making sure no piece of hair showed. Then one piece of hair stood up "UGH" Akui complained.

Straight A's,

"Okay. the test results are out!" the teacher said with a happy smile most likely because her favourite [Akui] got the highest scores. "As usual, Akui you got the highest score!" she said with a smile and handed it to Akui. Akui didn't notice the jealousy in M/N's eyes

Straightforward

"Hey Akui, wanna go on a date?" a girl pinned Akui to the locker. "Sorry. You're not my type." Akui said harshly. "Geez a 'No' would have been better" the girl said irritated at the boy but kinda upset because of the rejection. Akui sighed "Am I really that harsh?" he muttered while holding his book close to his chest. "Akui, that was not even that deep." You said while hanging your arm to his shoulder. You were always by his side. But how long will that last?

Straight path, I don't cut corners

He walked to his classroom while holding an empty plastic bottle, he saw the annoying girls in the corner. He sweat dropped and sighed, guess he had to keep it in his pocket.

I make a point to be on time, Head of the student council

He and the other student council members decided to meet at exactly 8:00 am. The other student council went to their club room at 7:00 or 7:30 am to not disappoint Akui. It was 8:00 am and the door opened to reveal a happy Akui. "Ah, my. You're quite early, did I make you wait too long?" he said in a calm tone and smiled.

I don't black out at parties

Akui and his 'friends' were at a party. Akui didn't want to go to the party but he agreed after all he is nice right? After a few hours his 'friends' blacked out probably because of the alcohol they drank. Akui didn't drink any, he doesn't like alcohol, he finds the taste really disgusting.

I jam to Paul McCartney

Akui was listening to one of the songs Paul McCartney made, he was smiling and bopping his head. M/N came back home after grocery shopping. He sighed at the sight he saw. Akui was sleeping with headphones in his ears. You got closer to Akui to remove the headphones and heard the song. "Paul McCartney?"

If you ask me how I'm doing

I'll say, well...

"I was adopted when I was two

My parents spoiled me rotten, often"

"Aku sweetie, look we got you for your birthday present!" His mom said happily with that annoying tone of hers. A Butler went to Akui and gave him his present. He opened the present to reveal a Macbook. He forced a smile. "Thanks mom, I appreciate it." he said lying. Don't get him wrong he's thankful but like he already has 10 macbooks. His mom never got him anything else she doesn't even ask what he wants. "You're welcome honey, Also I have to go. I'm really busy right now" she said with that ugly smile of hers. She hung up. Akui heard a knock and he got up to open it to reveal you. "Hey Aki! Happy birthday! Also here." you handed him a present and went inside pulling him to his bedroom. You went to your destination. You both sat at his bed, you pointed your lips to the present you gave him. Akui understood what you meant and opened it to show..... A Paul McCartney Album! Akui smiled, a genuine one. "Thanks M/N!" he hugged it close to his chest and almost cried tears of joy.