Chapter 1

Hello everyone! Wow I'm making a story didn't expect this to happen tbh also this will be short almost like a one shot so please don't complain or expect too much!

Okay so the first picture is how Akui looks like. This picture below is how Akui looks like as a kid

--------------------------------------------------------- "Akui: Malice or Spite

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Akui: Malice or Spite."

You and Akui have been friends since kindergarten. Before I show the start of their friendship let me introduce them first. Akui is the Perfect friend, the student council president, the nice, kind, selfless and did I mention attractive? no? Well now I did. Everyone envied him, and everyone liked him girls or boys. Well you.. Uh.. How do I explain this? You're average or what modern people call you "mid", well you're mid in everything.

Personality? Mid. Grades? Mid. Looks? MID. To be honest people always wonder how you're friends with Akui the perfect guy. People either love you or hate you. Did I mention you're bi? No? Lmao.

Did you have a crush on Akui? Eh maybe. Did Akui know you're bi? well you keep joking about bi so no, he doesn't know. Is Akui gay? Yes. (but he doesn't know lmao). Anyways! Flashback time!

FLASHBACK

Akui was alone again in kindergarten and he was sitting by the tree again. He never had any friends. Because of that kids would call him weirdo, loner, emo and Empty. Since he had no friends he felt empty. He felt nothing, like he has no purpose, no inspiration and no happiness. That was when he met him.

"Hey, you look really lonely. Wanna be friends?" You asked and you came out of nowhere you looked like you're were hanging on the tree. You got down the tree. (Startling Akui) and lend him a hand smiling. But in Akui's point of view you looked like an angel glowing. But Akui started thinking.

'Is this a trick? A dare? Are you gonna betray him? Are you gonna talk behind his back? Are you gonna bully him?' He thought.

"is this a dare?" he asked and glared at you. Not taking you're hand. "A dare? No! To be honest I don't even have friends that will dare me to be friends with you." You told him. It was true when you said you don't have friends, and that no one dared you.

'he's like me, a loner' he thought. "Sure, I'll be you're friend" he said finally taking you're hand. "by the way, why were you in the tree?" Akui asked. The poor boy was Confused.

"well I have a habit climbing tree's and jumping from tree to tree." you said proudly, it looked like you were flexing. "Isn't that dangerous?" Akui said while rasing his brow "Nah. It's Very ultra hyper amazing safe" You lied "I don't believe you" Akui said while looking tired of you.

After that day you and Akui were always together. Also fun fact you are the reason why Akui is perfect you inspired him. You taught him mannerism. You taught him math and other subjects. You taught him everything you know and spoon fed him. Because of that he became clingy and dependant on you. Slowly you created a monster.

PRESENT TIME!

You and Akui were walking to school talking about the movie you guys watched last night which was ENCANTO. "You know I feel like You're Isabela. Like the perfect persona??" You told him. "huh, really? Wow... Well I feel like you're Mirabel." Akui said.

"Please elaborate Mr. Isabela Madrigal." You said not really believing about what Akui said.

"Well first, You are a leader similar like her. Second, You're not afraid to stand up what you know is right." Akui said listing things of why you kin Mirabel. He's really been observant.

"Really that's it? Aki, Many people are like that truth is I'm not that special" You said to Akui. Now why the hell are you saying that to Akui when you are the reason he's perfect.

"Oh, M/N but I was just listing the positive things" Akui said then trying to remember moments where you're similar to Mirabel.

'I have only 3 positive things that are similar to Mirabel?!' You thought. 'Eh, then again I'm not that special anyway'

"You bottle up you're emotions, You always think to yourself if you're good enough or not, despite you being optimistic you have a deep rooted pain, jealousy and anger despite all that you still chose to smile" Akui said smiling. How did Akui know that? Akui noticed you being jealous at him before.

For the pain part he saw a lot of people criticizing you, even your own family. He saw your parents body shame you, he also heard them call you useless, and many more

for the anger part he didn't see it but he heard it in kindergarten or elementary that you have been kicking and punching people. but to you're defense you were protecting yourself and other people. He knew you did it for good reason no wonder why people always hug you or thank you out of the blue. he also heard from kids that you easily lose you're temper

"Also you have the same relationship with you're family." Akui said just how long has he been observing you? Ever since you've been friends. He was doing that to see you're intentions.

"Gah dayum." You said giving up he was right you related to Mirabel But you worried about the 2nd and last part of what he said, You didn't ask as because 'The less you know the better'

"you were also crying at waiting on a miracle. That kinda gave it away."

"Gah dayum 👴"