Chapter 2

So I'm rewriting this chapter cuz the chapter I wrote got deleted thank you soo much wattpad. I can't believe I wasted my 2 hours for that chapter. So if it looks rushed you know the reason

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyways M/N what makes you think that I'm like Isabela Madrigal?" The white haired boy was confused as to what makes you think like that, he couldn't see the resemblance.

"Well first, you like plants. Don't think I didn't know that you like plants. Second, you're mature. Third, you like the shiver of something new. Whenever we see something new you become obsessed with it and you want similar things like it" You said pointing out the positive things that he and Isabela have.

"Are you mocking me?" he said. He refused the idea of you mocking him but he still hasn't let go of the idea of you leaving him or betraying him. "Mocking you? No! I would never do that. I was doing the same thing you did to me. Listing the positive things first."

You told the truth, you knew how Akui keeps overthinking,  you don't blame him though his parents made him like that.

"Anyways! I think you're similar to Isabela because of the perfect image you both have." You said. "You mean the forced perfect image? M/N, It's not forced" Akui said, trying to deny the statement you said. He was lying of course, it was forced.

"Akui, You know that everyone has flaws right? Like how you're parents force you to be perfect and that everything needs to be perfect, it hurts you so much you're gonna break one day." You said.  You wanted the boy to let his emotions out

If Akui was honest you were the reason he was perfect because of all the lessons you taught him. If you didn't teach him he would be a disappointment to his parents if you didn't exist he thinks he might not even live. That's Akui's flaw, being too dependent on you.

"I'm so sick of pretty, I want something true" you said because of that he came back to reality. "huh?" Akui said he was confused why you said that out of the blue. "That one quote explains you. Akui, you should stop your perfect image. It's bad for you if you keep that up your life might be full of stress of wanting everything to be perfect . It's admirable that you would do that for your parents. You do a lot of things for them but they never give you the attention you want. Am I right, Akui?" you said while cupping his cheek.

If Akui was being honest you were right, what you said really touched his heart.

"Well isn't it the gay boys" random ugly boys said. M/N looked at the boys let his hand go of Akui's face and slap the boy in the middle hard. "You wanna fight punk?!" the boy yelled.

"I don't think I'll allow that Mr.  Punkay" Akui held the boys shoulder while glaring at him.