067

Kaia

"This bitch harmony different." Emoni chuckled. "WHAT?" Harmony questioned.

"You said you wanted me to call you They and Them while you pregnant." She laughed. "Imma do it , bit girl...." She shook her head still laughing.

"You good Kaia?" Miranda asked. "Yeah , I just don't feel good." Kaia explained.

"You sick or sum?" Emoni asked. "Nah , I just need to sleep." Kaia wiped her eyes.

"Well go to sleep." Emoni spoke.

Kaia yawned grabbing the blanket next to her. She threw the blanket over her body and got comfortable.

She closed her eyes and soom she drifted off to sleep.

Kaia woke up about an hour later to loud talking. She sat up wiping her eyes.

Emoni and Miranda were arguing. "What happened?" Kaia asked looking at harmony.

"Miranda...she was... doing stuff." Harmony stammered. Kaia furrowed her eyebrows tilting her head.

She looked back at the two arguing. "Stop being a hoe. Your dating that man's homie , and fucking his homie. Your trifling. You know damn well that's Kaia man." She yelled.

Kaia furrowed her eyebrows sitting all the way up. "What?"

"This hoe just convinced your man to block you , and she up here on the phone with him." Emoni explained.

Miranda didn't deny it or look sorry about it. She just looked away with he arms crossed.

"What? Get out." Kaia scrunched her face up. Miranda snatched up her purse and headed outside.

Kaia dialed Amares number, but it was obvious that she was blocked. Then she checked Instagram, and seen that she was blocked on their too.

She sighed laying down on the couch.

•••••••

"Never have I ever..." Kaia cut herself off to read the comments.

"Cut my hair." She read. "Nope." She shook her head.  "Never have I ever.....got shot??? What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh , I've got shot before." I put down another finger. "I'm sick of the game." I grabbed my phone ending the live.

I made a tik tok before my phone began ringing. I answered seeing it was Christian.

"Hello." I put him on speaker. "Wassup."

"Oh , I called you by mistake earlier. Nevermind." I explained. He smacked his lips. "Well I wanna talk now." He explained.

"Ok." I shrugged sitting on the couch. "Actually, I can't talk right now. Im finna go to sleep." I explained.

He smacked his lips. "Your always sleep."

"YOU TOO." I responded. "Oh yeah.... aight, text me later. Or I'll stop by." He spoke before hanging up.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I sighed looking in the mirror.

I turned the lights out and walked back to my bed. I tried dialing Amares number one more time because I need to tell him something. He didn't answer so I gave up. I'll have to tell him eventually, but I don't know how. I'm not gonna worry about it though.

Well I'll try not to.

I sat in bed , but I just couldn't go to sleep. My doorbell rang and I sighed loudly.

I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it revealing Christian. "Oh my go-" I cut myself off by sighing loudly.

He just stared. "that's how it is?" He asked. "I'm just kidding." I smiled letting him inside.

I wasn't kidding, but I don't like being mean to him , cuz he's so nice.

"And you didn't bring any food? Your done. Get out of my house." I locked the door behind him.

"It was raining hard. I'm sorry bestie." He shrugged. "It's fine." I waved it off.

I know this chapter was short and all over the place, but at least I updated 😭😔

anyways I hope y'all had a good week so far. Ion got school today😜🤞🏾

Anyways thanks for reading and please vote 💓