060

Kaia

"You too old for that." Three shook his head. "so??? It's fun." I explained as I continued to ride around in my electric go kart.

"Beep beep." I yelled since kd was in my way talking on the phone. He ignored me so I ran into his legs then turned around and headed the other way.

"I'm telling you mama." He yelled. "She's on the phone with the school. Shut up." I yelled back.

Just then my mama came in on the phone. "Hold on." She told the man on the phone.

"Kaia , don't ride around in that in my house." She gritted her teeth as she covered the mic on the phone.

"Ok , but what they say?" I asked. "They said they caught the man." She explained. "Mmm."

"Go out in the backyard. Three ,go with her." She snapped her fingers. I did as told and headed to the backyard.

"Kaia , slow down for you fall in that pool." He yelled.

My mom gifted herself a new house ok Christmas, and it's far away from everything. It also came with a basketball court.

I drove on to the basketball court and spun in circles. I pulled over to the side and turned it off before stepping out.

I jogged to the other side of the court and grabbed a ball. I checked it , and it was a little low on air.

I placed that one back up before grabbing the pink one. I bounced it , and it was perfectly fine.

The back door opened and my dad walked out with his keys in his hand.

I began dribbling the ball to the free throw line. I shot the ball , and it fell in the hoop.

Before I could get the ball my dad ran up and took it. I sighed. "You too old for this." I shook my head as he attempted to make a lay up.

"Ian old. I'm 29." He smiled as he threw the ball at me. "Come with me. I'm finna get some ice cream. I'm driving." I smiled.

He sighed before nodding.

•••••••

"What you got in here?" He pointed to the glove department. "My gat , fool." I spoke.

He began laughing a little bit and I did too. "don't call me that." He stopped laughing.

"My bad foo- I'm sorry , it's a habit." I explained. "Ouuu, this my song." I turned the music up.

"You a hood rat." He mumbled. "Break yoself, foo." I sung to g herbo as I pointed to him.

"Kaia , don't start." He flicked my fingers away. I scrunched my face up as he turned the music all the way down.

I pulled up to cold stone , and nodded my head. "Stop, before I call Kodak." I joked.

"Kaia , I'm not playing with you. Ian worried about Kodak." He got serious. "My bad." I mumbled as I turned off the car.

"Come on." He instructed. "Hold on." I began putting on lip gloss. He sighed loudly after he smacked his lips.

"Put yo hoodie on." I told him. He pulled his hoodie over his head before i stepped out of the car.

"Ain't nobody gon recognize me. Its white folks up in here." He took his hoodie off.

We headed inside of the place and we stood in line.

My phone began vibrating from the call i was getting. It was a amare. "Hello." I answered with a smile.

"Why you ain't call me today?" He asked. "Oh , I was busy. They was tryna take a hot girl out earlier today , but I'm good now." I explained.

"What you talking bout?" He questioned. "There was some dude shooting at me when I was at school. Well ion know if he was just shooting at me , but that's what it looked like." I explained.

"Who that?" My dad questioned. I smiled. "Amare."

"They ever catch dude?" He questioned. "Yep." I nodded my head. "You good?" He asked. "Yeah , I'm fine. Ok , legs switch the subject." I mumbled.

"Hold on." I told him as we walked up to the register. "I want the strawberry cheesecake one." I told my dad.

He nodded. "I got it." He pulled out his wallet before I walked over to the side so I could talk to Amare.

"So what you doing?" I questioned. "Playing 2k." He yawned. "Your a bum. That's all you do." I scrunched my face up.

"Naw , I eat ass too." He explained. I scrunched my face up even more. "Shut up , Amare. You nasty."

"As hell." He responded. "Only for you tho."

I sighed. "I guess." I mumbled. "But happy birthday." I smiled.

"Thank you." He spoke. "Did you get my gift yet?" I questioned. "Nah , not yet." He shook his head.

I smacked my lips. "I think it's sussposed to come tomorrow or something. I know it's yo birthday, and all , but don't get too turnt cuz ion wanna have to come be-" he cut me off.

"Ian going nowhere. I'm staying home." He explained. "Aww, I wish I was there." I frowned. "me too." He sighed , and that actually made me sad.

Today is actually Nardo Wicks birthday. Lawd he so fine 😩

What's y'all favorite song? (Doesn't have to be a yb song)

Anyways thanks for reading and please vote 💗